Disney just released 2025 ticket prices, and yes they are an increase over 2024 (most dates anyway). It is possible there could be a quiet increase again, such as some of the 2024 dates increased when the 2025 prices were released. With date-based pricing, it's not easily noticed if a price increase occurs unless one is watching a specific date and realizes "hey I priced that last week and it was $X now it's $Y."
thanks. So historically speaking, once the prices are released, they never drop, only might go up, correct?

I will likely buy the tickets soon then. thanks

thanks. So historically speaking, once the prices are released, they never drop, only might go up, correct?
Disney doesn't drop prices, though there could be special offers or discounts. For tickets, there has been the 4-Park Magic ticket offered in the summer that is a considerable discount but it has to fit your plans.

ETA: if you look at some of the authorized resellers, you might find a good ticket deal now and then -- sometimes a buy-5-get-the-6th-day-free kind of thing, or adults pay kids prices. Those types of offers come and go, so you have to watch for them and be ready to act when you find one you like.

Last edited:
Today I made park reservations for our April trip, arriving the 2nd departing 7th. I want to visit each day we’re there, including the morning before our flight home. We have the annual incredi-pass that expires the end of May. Our last trip was 2 months ago for 2 weeks at the Fort, and had no problems.

The problem I encountered was in trying to book a park reservation for our departure day; I couldn’t, with the website notice that I’d met the limit allowed me.

I’ve never encountered this before with an annual pass. Is this new, or should I call Disney?? I’m totally confused. Why pay for an annual pass when I can’t use it?

Today I made park reservations for our April trip, arriving the 2nd departing 7th. I want to visit each day we’re there, including the morning before our flight home. We have the annual incredi-pass that expires the end of May. Our last trip was 2 months ago for 2 weeks at the Fort, and had no problems.

The problem I encountered was in trying to book a park reservation for our departure day; I couldn’t, with the website notice that I’d met the limit allowed me.

I’ve never encountered this before with an annual pass. Is this new, or should I call Disney?? I’m totally confused. Why pay for an annual pass when I can’t use it?
Are you staying onsite? If not, they limit the number of reservations you can have. If you are, then you need to make sure you're booking pass reservations under that. There are different options for APs when booking.

@BarbLynnM Unless you are staying onsite, an Incredi-pass is limited to 5 theme park reservations. Once you've used the first (maybe after park close that night?) you can make a 6th, etc. However if you are staying onsite, make sure you do your theme park reservations through the bucket for Resort guest with AP and that will allow you to make length-of-stay reservations.

We’re staying on site, and I did use the resort with AP. I think I’m going to have to talk to customer service :*/

We’re staying on site, and I did use the resort with AP. I think I’m going to have to talk to customer service :*/
If you go back in to park reservations and select this link:
1709831887104.png
and then select your resort reservation and then continue, you will be presented with a screen that lists all passholders listed on that room reservation and how many park reservations are available for each. Since you have a 5 night (6 day) stay, you will see "# of 6 Reservations Available" below each passholders name. If you see 6 of 6, you selected the wrong link when you made the park reservations originally.

Tks for the replies. I’m going to go back, cancel what I have and re-do. if that fails, I guess I’ll call customer service,

Welp, that did the trick! I canceled everything, and this time I went back to the beginning. I’ve done this since they started the reservation system but this time I made a wrong turn somehow.

Thanks for the help :)

Welp, that did the trick! I canceled everything, and this time I went back to the beginning. I’ve done this since they started the reservation system but this time I made a wrong turn somehow.

Thanks for the help :)
Since what you have to click has the same wording for both options, it's easy to click the wrong one.

Since there are no more reservations, is there really any point of buying your Disney tickets in advance anymore? I would like to just buy them the month I am traveling

Since there are no more reservations, is there really any point of buying your Disney tickets in advance anymore? I would like to just buy them the month I am traveling
Good question. You can probably wait...but just know that WDW is using dated tickets as a sort of proxy instead of the theme park reservations. So presumably they could "sell out" of tickets (instead of no reservations available), though I have not heard of that happening since January. The first real test may be over the next few weeks with spring break, which if I recall has "sold out" of theme park reservations (and therefore tickets) each of the past two years on at least a few dates.

And theme park reservations are still in effect for some tickets -- namely APs, military tickets, comp tickets, some convention tickets. etc.

I recently moved to FL and am planning on buying a one day park hopper. I will need to pick up the ticket at guest relations as I don't have my FL ID yet. My question is if I purchase the ticket on the app, am I able to buy/ book Genie + and VQ the morning of my visit before I pick the ticket up at guest relations? Also does anyone know what time guest relations opens at the parks? I was hoping to rope drop, but if they don't open till the official park opening it might be worth just buying a regular ticket.

Yes, as long as you have a ticket valid for that date linked in MDE you should be able to buy Genie+ and ILL$ and try for a VQ. You'll need to show proof of FL Residency to activate the ticket -- you can use a new or existing MB or your phone or they'll give you a hard plastic ticket to use. Guest Relations outside the park should be open at least an hour prior to park-opening.

Yes, as long as you have a ticket valid for that date linked in MDE you should be able to buy Genie+ and ILL$ and try for a VQ. You'll need to show proof of FL Residency to activate the ticket -- you can use a new or existing MB or your phone or they'll give you a hard plastic ticket to use. Guest Relations outside the park should be open at least an hour prior to park-opening.
Thank you! That’s what I figured but just wanted to confirm.

I currently have a reservation using the "stay longer and save" deal and I included tickets. I'd like to take advantage of the new 4 park ticket price that came out today but I can't remove the tickets online, only modify them. Our trip starts April 13th. I should still be able to remove the tickets without impacting my room deal right? I tried the online chat but they said to call. Before I spend a ton of time on phone I want to make sure I am even able to remove the tickets. Thanks!

I currently have a reservation using the "stay longer and save" deal
That is a room-only promotion, so were your tickets added to make it a package (room+tickets, due 30 days prior to arrival)? Or were the tickets added on separate? If it’s a package and you are not yet within the penalty period, you should be able to drop the tickets from your package. If the tickets were separate, you cannot cancel or return the tickets.

That is a room-only promotion, so were your tickets added to make it a package (room+tickets, due 30 days prior to arrival)? Or were the tickets added on separate? If it’s a package and you are not yet within the penalty period, you should be able to drop the tickets from your package. If the tickets were separate, you cannot cancel or return the tickets.
I added them onto the package and my final pay date is Thursday. So it sounds like if I call tonight they should be able to remove the tickets. Thanks!

Hi! 👋 I have a few basic questions that I scrolled for but feel a bit bleary eyed- appreciate your expertise! :)

1. Looks like ticket-bridging to AP is still allowed? (I saw conflicting reports of this post covid)

2. Can I call before the trip and have date-based tickets in MDE upgraded to AP? Or do I need to do that in person once I’m there?

3. To activate- I read that we can just swipe our backs at park entrance and that will activate the APs. Is that true?

Thanks so much in advance!! 🤗

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter