3. To activate- I read that we can just swipe our backs at park entrance and that will activate the APs. Is that true?
Our incredi-passes are linked to our Magic Bands. We only had to scan at park entrance to activate them. We didn't have to visit Guest Services. What do you mean by swipe? Did you get an actual AP card?

Our incredi-passes are linked to our Magic Bands. We only had to scan at park entrance to activate them. We didn't have to visit Guest Services. What do you mean by swipe? Did you get an actual AP card?
Thanks! Sorry - auto correct- I meant to swipe our bands (magic bands). Have not purchased yet, weighing the options :)

1. Looks like ticket-bridging to AP is still allowed? (I saw conflicting reports of this post covid)
Yes, you can upgrade regular tickets to AP. How much credit depends on the ticket and when you purchased it — credit will be equal to what WDW sold that ticket for on the date you purchased. Not necessarily today’s price or the price when you do the upgrade if a price increase has occurred since you bought.

2. Can I call before the trip and have date-based tickets in MDE upgraded to AP? Or do I need to do that in person once I’m there?
Package tickets cannot be upgraded until arrival. Stand-alone tickets can be upgraded at any point from pre-arrival until the date you use the last entitlement.

3. To activate- I read that we can just swipe our backs at park entrance and that will activate the APs. Is that true?
Incredi-pass will activate on first use, just tap at the tapstiles. Other APs that are restricted may need to be activated at Guest Relations or a ticket window to show ID proof.

Yes, you can upgrade regular tickets to AP. How much credit depends on the ticket and when you purchased it — credit will be equal to what WDW sold that ticket for on the date you purchased. Not necessarily today’s price or the price when you do the upgrade if a price increase has occurred since you bought.

Package tickets cannot be upgraded until arrival. Stand-alone tickets can be upgraded at any point from pre-arrival until the date you use the last entitlement.

Incredi-pass will activate on first use, just tap at the tapstiles. Other APs that are restricted may need to be activated at Guest Relations or a ticket window to show ID proof.
Thank you so much!! Can I just say how much I love the dis and the people on here?!

Regarding question 2- by package tickets you mean tix purchased with a room, yes? We stay offsite so our tix our always stand alone. I presume with those we could call ahead before we arrive? Thinking it would be nice to have that free parking from day one, not to mention the park pass reservations…..

How long do you think this ticket option will last? Can I wait till August to buy this or do you think it will disappear? 1710287357286.png
Thanks!

Help ticket gurus. End of Jan I bought a 3 day single park per day ticket for April/May for 477. We are not using them for MK (I have an AH ticket for that) Now they are offering a deal for same ticket for 324. How do I hold the amount of my current ticket for future use and take advantage of the lower price?

I bought a 2 day ticket for DH (since he has 1 NE day from an old pass) for 326 so it would make sense to do this for him also.

How do I hold the amount of my current ticket for future use and take advantage of the lower price?
Simply don’t use the “old” full-priced ticket and it will revert to a credit. You will need to have the new social ticket prioritized so it doesn’t get used by accident. You could also create an alternate-you profile (maybe use your middle name or an initial) and shift the ticket you want to save to that profile.

Simply don’t use the “old” full-priced ticket and it will revert to a credit. You will need to have the new social ticket prioritized so it doesn’t get used by accident. You could also create an alternate-you profile (maybe use your middle name or an initial) and shift the ticket you want to save to that profile.
Thanks. So if I create an alternate profile, get a hard ticket at the gate and don't use my current magic bands? We're not staying onsite so entrance and G+ would be the only uses, assuming I can use the MK AH ticket on my regular profile (or transfer that too?)

Now that i have reread your reply - if I create another profile, I can transfer the $477 ticket to that and let it expire? Might be easier. Then transfer the credit back later.

Someone suggested I try to call to get the difference credited to my account so I will give that a shot first.

Last edited:
if I create another profile, I can transfer the $477 ticket to that and let it expire? Might be easier. Then transfer the credit back later.
Yes, this was the suggestion.

And you can certainly try to get the current ticket refunded if they will!

Yes, this was the suggestion.

And you can certainly try to get the current ticket refunded if they will!
I was sent to 2 different phone reps, but was told she could alter my ticket and I would be refunded the $153 difference. Fingers crossed it works!

I recently won a trip to Disney that includes 5 day park hopper tickets that are worth around $800ish. I was toying with the idea of upgrading these to APs. We are out of state and haven’t had APs since the shut down so I’m not 100% sure how it works anymore.
1) do I still convert/upgrade tickets BEFORE I go into the park on the first day?
2) has anyone ever done rbis before with tickets they won/were gifted. I did see on the T&Cs that it said they were not exchangeable but it was vague as to if that meant between people or upgrading tickets

I recently won a trip to Disney
More than likely the tickets cannot be upgraded - they likely are listed with no value (like a comp ticket).

But if they can be, I expect they are package tickets and cannot be upgraded until after you arrive. Then you would have until park close on the day you use the last entitlement to do any upgrade.

Question about the 4 park magic ticket. Down in the fine print it says "Stay in the Magic at Select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels by booking a non-discounted room with a discounted 4-Park Magic Ticket now through 9/22. To book, call 407-934-7639 and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent. The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited."

I already have a discounted room booked with the stay longer and save deal. Does this mean I can't buy these tickets? When I go to add them to my cart to buy it doesn't give me any sort of "you can't do that" message. But I'm confused by the above statement-that I have to have a non discounted room?

Annual pass holder question. I bought my Sorcerer Pass last September, activated it at International Gateway on December 8th 2023 but on my MDE it says it expires July 7th 2024. I have another trip booked for July 23rd. Has anyone come across this before, does it automatically extend or something?

Annual pass holder question. I bought my Sorcerer Pass last September, activated it at International Gateway on December 8th 2023 but on my MDE it says it expires July 7th 2024. I have another trip booked for July 23rd. Has anyone come across this before, does it automatically extend or something?
It should be good for a year from purchase or activation. I’d definitely call in that situation before it expires if it says it’s going to before the year mark.

But I'm confused by the above statement-that I have to have a non discounted room?
That’s just the promotional page encouraging folks to book an onsite stay as well — it also mentions “Make the Most of Your Day” with a bit about G+ and LLs but those aren’t required either. The 4-Park Magic is just a ticket; I’m not even sure it can be rolled into a package offer.

I added them onto the package and my final pay date is Thursday. So it sounds like if I call tonight they should be able to remove the tickets. Thanks!
Just confirming that I was able to have the tickets removed last night but it took two phone calls to get someone on the phone who could figure out how to do it. The second person did it very easily though. The new 4 day magic ticket saved us about $500!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter