• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wow, even better than ParkSavers! Also a reputable seller? And can the print-at-home tickets be inmediately linked to MDE so I can make FP+?

Last edited:
Maybe easier to follow - on a per ticket basis, w/ 12/27 start date:

FL Resident Gold Pass Cost: $648.59
10 Day Park Hopper Plus
Disney Value: $634.63
Visit Orlando Price: $562.93
Bridge cost: $13.96/ea
Savings: $71.70/ea

FL Resident Silver Pass Cost: $510.14
7 Day 1 Park Per Day (Adult)
Disney Value: $506.82
Visit Orlando Price: $451.57
Bridge Cost: $3.32/ea
Savings: $55.25/ea

FL Resident Silver Pass Cost: $510.14
Child 10 Day 1 Park Per Day
Disney Value: $507.15
Visit Orlando Price: $451.87
Bridge Cost: $2.99/ea
Savings: $55.28/ea

I don't anticipate using the Hopper Plus benefit, so is it safe to assume that I can still upgrade that to a silver pass without losing any value?

Wow, even better than ParkSavers! Also a reputable seller? And can the print-at-home tickets be inmediately linked to MDE so I can make FP+?

They're the official agency for the city of Orlando so I'd say they are safe.

How are the new flexible date tickets valued? I can't find a comparable ticket on WDW website.

Ok, just called Disney to get flex ticket prices, since they aren't on the website for some reason.

4 day base ticket 1 park per day WITH FLEXIBLE DATES for an adult is $473.93. That same ticket on Visit Orlando right now when using the GIFT code and the black Friday deal is $382.44 per ticket or a savings of $91.49 per ticket. MUCH BETTER savings and best I've seen so I pulled the trigger. That leaves me with a bridge price of $36.21 per ticket (times 5 tix) for a silver pass and $174.66 for the gold pass. Total bridge price of $355.71. Total savings of $548.93. I opted to ship the tickets at $14.95 so the actual savings is $533.98 across 6 tickets.

I'm stoked! Roughly 17% savings, and I will use Disney Gift cards for the balance that I also got at a discount. Thanks for the help!

To answer the linking - the tickets can either be picked up for shipped via FedEx. No email option.

Pulled the trigger too, $665 for 1 adult - 1 child 3 day PH. Even with the $14.95 shipping, a savings of $20 over the best price I could find on line and $66 over Disney.

Thanks so much for this helpful thread! Probably a stupid question here, but do we calculate using the Disney price pre or post tax added?

Thanks so much for this helpful thread! Probably a stupid question here, but do we calculate using the Disney price pre or post tax added?

ALL ticket prices used in the equation should INCLUDE the tax.
That way, the final answer will also INCLUDE the tax.

Am thinking of buying the tix from visit orlando. Is it correct that I can upgrade ANY to the (non Fl resident) PLatinum pass?? Which is best option if I plan to upgrade to AP as soon as I arrive in Orlando? I have never done the upgrade

Am thinking of buying the tix from visit orlando. Is it correct that I can upgrade ANY to the (non Fl resident) PLatinum pass?? Which is best option if I plan to upgrade to AP as soon as I arrive in Orlando? I have never done the upgrade

That’s my understanding. I found the best value to be the Visit Orlando flexible date 4 day 1 park per day tickets with the code GIFT.

I wasn't planning to buy tickets today, but that deal seemed too good to pass up. Thanks for the heads up! I am considering upgrading to annual passes and it seems this would be a good bridging opportunity. My apologies if this is covered somewhere, but has anyone upgraded to an annual pass on the app? Recently someone posted about upgrading/bridging to an annual pass on the app without any issues. Everything I have read states that you must do so in person.

I wasn't planning to buy tickets today, but that deal seemed too good to pass up. Thanks for the heads up! I am considering upgrading to annual passes and it seems this would be a good bridging opportunity. My apologies if this is covered somewhere, but has anyone upgraded to an annual pass on the app? Recently someone posted about upgrading/bridging to an annual pass on the app without any issues. Everything I have read states that you must do so in person.

I'll let you know once I get my tickets since I intend to bridge mine to an AP.

My friend (with my help) upgraded her ticket to an AP without any issues. It does have to be done while AT Disney, so I guess you'd call that "in person". The option to do it disappears unless the app "sees" you are on property using the location services.

Ok, just called Disney to get flex ticket prices, since they aren't on the website for some reason.

4 day base ticket 1 park per day WITH FLEXIBLE DATES for an adult is $473.93. That same ticket on Visit Orlando right now when using the GIFT code and the black Friday deal is $382.44 per ticket or a savings of $91.49 per ticket. MUCH BETTER savings and best I've seen so I pulled the trigger. That leaves me with a bridge price of $36.21 per ticket (times 5 tix) for a silver pass and $174.66 for the gold pass. Total bridge price of $355.71. Total savings of $548.93. I opted to ship the tickets at $14.95 so the actual savings is $533.98 across 6 tickets.

I'm stoked! Roughly 17% savings, and I will use Disney Gift cards for the balance that I also got at a discount. Thanks for the help!

To answer the linking - the tickets can either be picked up for shipped via FedEx. No email option.
They are there. You didn't go far enough in the purchase process to find them
Click the type of ticket, number of days, date, number of tickets, and continue
That's where you see the Flexible date add on option

They are there. You didn't go far enough in the purchase process to find them
Click the type of ticket, number of days, date, number of tickets, and continue
That's where you see the Flexible date add on option

You’re right! Counter intuitive for sure. The rep on the phone couldn’t even find it and told me it must be a glitch. Price is accurate though.

Hi! I have a question about AP, activation and making FP and getting a TiW card. I am FL resident, plan to drive over to Shades of Green to get an AP and see some decorations at the resorts. I want my start date (anniversary?) to be a few weeks later. Once I get my voucher from SoG, should I got have it activated at guest services so I can make FP? And can I get a TiW card without having entered the park? Hope this makes sense. Basically, I want to get the tickets but not have them start counting down the year till we enter the park in a few weeks.
Thanks!

Hi,
I'm just wanting someone to double check my bridging math. I have one adult 10 day PH purchased 2018 before price increase. If I am bridging to AP...
$904.19 minus $548.48 = $355.71
I also have one adult 10 day PH plus purchased 2018 before price increase. To bridge to AP $904.19 minus $564.65 = $339.54.
My current tickets have February expiration date and I was planning to do upgrade in a couple weeks but not activate. If I remember right, there is a place in Disney Springs that I can do this without going to the parks and paying for parking. Where is this??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter