Those using swagbucks ???

Is anyone doing the Lola offer that pops up on the homepage? Seems like a decent deal. Is anyone familiar with it? Is it a subscription service? Hard to cancel?

Is anyone doing the Lola offer that pops up on the homepage? Seems like a decent deal. Is anyone familiar with it? Is it a subscription service? Hard to cancel?

I did it a really long time ago and it was super easy. You just cancel online. No phone calls. It is a subscription service. I just tried to do the current one that is popping up and so far it is not pending... I did use a different email, so hopefully I didn't mess myself up.

It was one of the easy ones, but if i remember correctly the offer i did was some points one month and some the second. I think in the end i just got free product, but thats awesome too.

I did it a really long time ago and it was super easy. You just cancel online. No phone calls. It is a subscription service. I just tried to do the current one that is popping up and so far it is not pending... I did use a different email, so hopefully I didn't mess myself up.
It's apparently not tracking for anyone, including myself. I checked the swagbucks facebook page and they are a lot of comments about the offer not tracking.

Does Swago have to be submitted tonight by midnight or is it Saturday night by midnight? I can never remember with the stupid way SB post its times.

Has anyone used the Claritin In-Store rebate yet? 1k for one package and 3k for two.

**edit** Disregard. The packages are $20+ each. :sad1:

Has anyone used the Claritin In-Store rebate yet? 1k for one package and 3k for two.

**edit** Disregard. The packages are $20+ each. :sad1:
I haven't yet, but I plan to. Only because my ds takes Claritin and just last week managed to accidentally dump most of his bottle down the bathroom sink so I have to buy more soon anyway
:mad:

I haven't yet, but I plan to. Only because my ds takes Claritin and just last week managed to accidentally dump most of his bottle down the bathroom sink so I have to buy more soon anyway
:mad:
I"m going to look into it too. DH takes Claritin each day as well and lately, I've been buying it in Amazon, but I'll have to compare the prices with the deal. Seems pretty good!

Has anyone gotten any collectors buck other than the 4? I have found at least a buck a day and they have all been the 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter