Those using swagbucks ???

I’ve been wondering when they reset also. I try to not clip a bunch of coupons if I know I can make first goal easily the next day, that way when I need them, I’ll have plenty available to clip. Seems like even when I do incognito or similar in my browser, even if they are clippable, they don’t all credit. For some reason I was thinking maybe @afan knows the reset schedule maybe?

Generally if there are new coupons in the sunday paper there are new coupons to print. The beginning of the month is always better. Sometimes a handful will get droppes in the middle of the week but not often. They didn't add more coupons this past weekend.

Incognito doesn't work any more, it'll only credit the amount you could get without being incognito. It's a good trick to use if you actually need the coupon.

Switching browsers doesn't seem to work any more either. Not sure if computers does or not because I haven't tried in awhile. I should do that today since I haven't printed yet.

Generally if there are new coupons in the sunday paper there are new coupons to print. The beginning of the month is always better. Sometimes a handful will get droppes in the middle of the week but not often. They didn't add more coupons this past weekend.

Incognito doesn't work any more, it'll only credit the amount you could get without being incognito. It's a good trick to use if you actually need the coupon.

Switching browsers doesn't seem to work any more either. Not sure if computers does or not because I haven't tried in awhile. I should do that today since I haven't printed yet.

Same on both computers, only 4. So that trick is gone as well.

Am I doing something wrong that my coupons never reset? Every once in a while (like, weeks apart) I'll get 30-40, but most of the time every day I get less than ten, usually around 4-6. And then I see people getting 50 every day and I have to wonder if I'm doing something wrong.
I’ve been wondering when they reset also. I try to not clip a bunch of coupons if I know I can make first goal easily the next day, that way when I need them, I’ll have plenty available to clip. Seems like even when I do incognito or similar in my browser, even if they are clippable, they don’t all credit. For some reason I was thinking maybe @afan knows the reset schedule maybe?

Same on both computers, only 4. So that trick is gone as well.

I've got a 10 year old mac with a very old version of Chrome. I go incognito on it and then it asks me for a phone number, I just rotate through the family (there are five of us), so far this trick is still working for me.

Team challenge swagups are available. I got the lowest as usual, 25 SB. It does not need to be activated.

I've got a 10 year old mac with a very old version of Chrome. I go incognito on it and then it asks me for a phone number, I just rotate through the family (there are five of us), so far this trick is still working for me.
Yes this is how it works for me. Each phone number works to the coupons com limit and rotating them once a week(at 50), then usually they work for the month and I think resets at beginning of month. I use newer computer when doing from work and home computers more on the weekend usually. It’s like coupons com limits a phone number to d amount per month, whether thru SB or people who just go there to
print coupons. I work at a small library with like 7
Computers and sometimes patrons come in and print coupons there and need to use their phone number as well.

Did a delayed payout survey last saturday but didn't know when it'd post. Of course the 500 sb posted last night before the switch, glad to have it but would have preferred today. Oh well, at least it posted.

Has anyone gotten paypal $ from them lately? I redeemed on the 14th and it's verified and I still haven't gotten it. Normally only takes a few days though I know it says up to 10 biz days. I'd like to redeem for another but not until I get this one.

Has anyone gotten paypal $ from them lately? I redeemed on the 14th and it's verified and I still haven't gotten it. Normally only takes a few days though I know it says up to 10 biz days. I'd like to redeem for another but not until I get this one.

My most recent PayPal - I ordered on 9/10 and received on 9/12. Hope it shows up soon for you. That’s a long time. I’ll be cashing out again in a couple days. Let us know!

I really wish that I liked Steak n Shake. If I did, I’d have been able to fill in the last two Swago boards. Seems like that’s been the only good deal on MGCP gift cards for quite a while.

I really wish that I liked Steak n Shake. If I did, I’d have been able to fill in the last two Swago boards. Seems like that’s been the only good deal on MGCP gift cards for quite a while.

I wish we had steak n shake here. I normally buy amc cards but I don't go often enough so I have a ton already.

My most recent PayPal - I ordered on 9/10 and received on 9/12. Hope it shows up soon for you. That’s a long time. I’ll be cashing out again in a couple days. Let us know!

Just got it so I can redeem again. Hopefully it's not as slow.

Just got it so I can redeem again. Hopefully it's not as slow.
They did send out a notification 3 hours ago that they were having issues with Paypal redemptions today. Said they were working on it. Maybe it is fixed now if you got one!

Swagbucks We are currently experiencing some technical difficulty with Paypal gift card delivery. We're so sorry for the delay and any inconvenience this may have caused.
Our tech team is currently working out a system glitch diligently and we will do our very best to deliver your Paypal gift card as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

They did send out a notification 3 hours ago that they were having issues with Paypal redemptions today. Said they were working on it. Maybe it is fixed now if you got one!

Swagbucks We are currently experiencing some technical difficulty with Paypal gift card delivery. We're so sorry for the delay and any inconvenience this may have caused.
Our tech team is currently working out a system glitch diligently and we will do our very best to deliver your Paypal gift card as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Maybe, but they were still within their 10 biz days so while it's longer than normal it was still ok. Guessing some people started complaining though. Hopefully the one I redeemed for today won't take as long.

So starting last night, when I try to go to Watch, my connection fails and I can't go to any websites. Same thing if I try to go to Hideout.TV. I have to physically restart my computer to get the connection back. Does this sound like a virus? I have a Mac, so this is weird because I've never had this happen before?

So starting last night, when I try to go to Watch, my connection fails and I can't go to any websites. Same thing if I try to go to Hideout.TV. I have to physically restart my computer to get the connection back. Does this sound like a virus? I have a Mac, so this is weird because I've never had this happen before?

Never seen that, but while Mac's may have less problems, they aren't immune. I'd run a virus and a malware scan to see if there's anything on it. Which I'd be doing weekly regardless of what kind of OS I was using.

I got some last week that had taken awhile to get here, definitely longer than usual but still within the allotted time. I ordered late last week and still waiting.

Did anyone participate in a 1500 SB Swarm survey and get credit? I did one and it stated it would post in 10 to 15 days after survey. Friday was the 15th day and no credit for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter