• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

I can't believe it! I actually qualified for one of the 3000 SB surveys! It asked me to participate in an online chat which would last approximately 60 minutes. I had to log in through an e-mail link at the scheduled time and once the chat was done, it said it would take 2-3 business days to credit. I was skeptical, but my SB's showed up last night:yay:. The chat was about timeshares and vacation clubs so they even talked about DVC:teeth:

I can't believe it! I actually qualified for one of the 3000 SB surveys! It asked me to participate in an online chat which would last approximately 60 minutes. I had to log in through an e-mail link at the scheduled time and once the chat was done, it said it would take 2-3 business days to credit. I was skeptical, but my SB's showed up last night:yay:. The chat was about timeshares and vacation clubs so they even talked about DVC:teeth:
Did you have to chat with the presenter? Or have a webcam?

So annoyed with the Swago wheel this time. I’ve never had so few decent spins. I’ve gotten plenty of free trivia game rejoins. And the rest pretty much all swagstakes entries.

So annoyed with the Swago wheel this time. I’ve never had so few decent spins. I’ve gotten plenty of free trivia game rejoins. And the rest pretty much all swagstakes entries.
Same. Out of over 70 spins, I ended up with 1 SB once and 5 SB once, 1 or 2 survey bonuses of 10 sb (which I won't use), 15-20 rejoins, and the rest sweepstakes entries.

Did you have to chat with the presenter? Or have a webcam?
Just a chat with a moderator. It was mostly answering open-ended questions (within about 20 seconds) and answering survey-type questions. It was very easy...no webcam, no microphone, and no interaction at all with the other 140 participants.

Ugh...here's a new one...

I went to redeem 5000 SB for $50 PayPal and when I hit the button, I saw my SB balance drop by 10,000! :scared1: I didn't go any further to confirm the redemption because I didn't want to redeem 10,000 SB. I looked at my "Activity" ledger and it was showing that I had (2) 5,000 PayPal redemptions today. Well, crap...so I sent in a ticket to see what they can do. I want to order a $50 gift card (along with a set of $10 reusable straws) from ShopDisney since Ebates is at 10% back today. If the straws will trigger the cashback, I'll be ecstatic. I already have $50 of SB money sitting in my PayPal account so I plan to order (2) $50 gift cards so the straws will be essentially free. I'll have to pay the $6 shipping, but that's OK since I actually need them. I plan to pay for the purchase using my Disney Visa and I'll just transfer the money from my PayPal account to my checking account when it arrives.

Not sure if this is new or if its just new to me, but on the home page in the answers section was a box that said instant surveys. It was for 48 sbs. I clicked and answered maybe 5 or 6 questions and it credited right away. It's gone now that I did it so don't know if its one time, once a day, etc. Hope someone else gets an instant survey!

I just did a survey that was to qualify for testing a SharkNinja branded product. I completed the survey and it said I qualified. It then took me to the SharkNinja portal where I had to create a login and answer most of the same questions again. After doing that it had me validate my account through a link in my email and said I wold be sent the product if I qualified. Has anybody had this before, where the SBs page says you qualified but then the brand page states if you qualify. Just wondering if I actually qualified or not lol

I just did a survey that was to qualify for testing a SharkNinja branded product. I completed the survey and it said I qualified. It then took me to the SharkNinja portal where I had to create a login and answer most of the same questions again. After doing that it had me validate my account through a link in my email and said I wold be sent the product if I qualified. Has anybody had this before, where the SBs page says you qualified but then the brand page states if you qualify. Just wondering if I actually qualified or not lol

Did it a few years back but can't remember if it was through sb or not. Prob not since I either got amazon or a visa card there wasn't a choice. They ended up having us cut the power cord to the vacuum and submitting a pic instead of shipping it back. Had someone reattach the plug to the cord and I still enjoy using it 😀

Has anyone returned a gift card? I asked for a refund on the two gift cards that I bought earlier in the week when they wouldn't make good on the swago rebate. They sent me the emails for the giftcards today even though I asked for a refund...
im not sure what to do with a two ten dollar cards if they dont take them back.

Has anyone returned a gift card? I asked for a refund on the two gift cards that I bought earlier in the week when they wouldn't make good on the swago rebate. They sent me the emails for the giftcards today even though I asked for a refund...

I've never tried to return them, but I ended up with 2 as well. I have Verizon for my cell phone service and will use them to make 2 $10 payments on my account. If you use Amazon regularly, you can also use them to buy Amazon gift cards. Or I've heard of people loading them to their paypal accounts and using them places where paypal is accepted. I've never tried that though.

I've never tried to return them, but I ended up with 2 as well. I have Verizon for my cell phone service and will use them to make 2 $10 payments on my account. If you use Amazon regularly, you can also use them to buy Amazon gift cards. Or I've heard of people loading them to their paypal accounts and using them places where paypal is accepted. I've never tried that though.
I had third $10 card that I earned doing a survey I used that ordering schwann icecream at half price for 3500 swagbucks but I dont need anymore. I thought about Disney store cards I have to laugh at what people sell I found cards for 1.52 and 10.10 so that didnt work.. who sells a card that has 1.52 on it..lol

If you shop at Target, you could buy $10 Target gift cards. I save my Target gift cards until I have $25 worth of groceries that I need to buy. Then, I use the gift cards to buy the groceries and I buy a $25 Disney Gift card with my RedCard. In my mind, I used the gift cards for the Disney Gift Card, but as far as Target is concerned, the Red Card paid for the gift card:thumbsup2.

Has anyone ever had success getting SB to credit your account when you dont get credit for a survey, but you did NOT write down the survey ID or take a screenshot of the completion acknowledgement?

I've had 2 surveys in the last week that haven't posted my SB's yet. I'm going to give it a few more days as I know sometimes this happens. But I dont have the survey ID's or any screenshots. Just wondering if I'm out of luck :headache:.

Has anyone ever had success getting SB to credit your account when you dont get credit for a survey, but you did NOT write down the survey ID or take a screenshot of the completion acknowledgement?

I've had 2 surveys in the last week that haven't posted my SB's yet. I'm going to give it a few more days as I know sometimes this happens. But I dont have the survey ID's or any screenshots. Just wondering if I'm out of luck :headache:.
i have had one I told them I was at the end and it error out. if you look at you daily .. all the surveys that you clicked on. But i did mine right away

Collector's Bill for the First Day of Summer, 21sb +5sb.

Took me two rounds to get it. After a few searches I miraculously pulled up a 10sb search win and almost claimed it out of shock. But I let it go, searched like 20-25 tries again and got it.

Collector's Bill for the First Day of Summer, 21sb +5sb.

Took me two rounds to get it. After a few searches I miraculously pulled up a 10sb search win and almost claimed it out of shock. But I let it go, searched like 20-25 tries again and got it.

I was able to get the 21 First Day of Summer CB 3xs today! If you get it once, keep searching!!
:flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter