• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

I also got a bunch of the $10 Visa spin & wins and was going to ask what you all use them for, but now that I see that it could be a glitch, I may just say forget it and save my SB!
I was wondering if it gives them to me at the end.. I had 100 spins and none of them credit.. I got the 5sb and the 1sb and they didnt credit either. So does that mean all those free rejoins for live wont work?

Maybe someone can answer this question for me. I have been using Swagbucks for a few years now, and since I started, I've always been able to get $25 Walmart GCs for the discounted price of 2200 SBs. But now, they are not on sale. I must redeem 2500 SBs for one. But when my DH goes into his account, they are on sale for 2200. Why is that?

Maybe someone can answer this question for me. I have been using Swagbucks for a few years now, and since I started, I've always been able to get $25 Walmart GCs for the discounted price of 2200 SBs. But now, they are not on sale. I must redeem 2500 SBs for one. But when my DH goes into his account, they are on sale for 2200. Why is that?
Have you redeemed for one this month? Or for somewhere else? You only get one $25 gift card for 2200sb a month, regardless of what store it is for.

I was wondering if it gives them to me at the end.. I had 100 spins and none of them credit.. I got the 5sb and the 1sb and they didnt credit either. So does that mean all those free rejoins for live wont work?
The ones from the Spin & Win don't count towards your goal, so it's not always obvious when they credit. You should see them in your activity log and if they're not there then they probably are part of another glitch. I haven't done SB Live in a while but I thought at one point they showed in the app how many rejoins you had. Is that still there somewhere?

SB posted on Facebook that they are aware of the 1000sb VV glitch and working to fix it.

Have you redeemed for one this month? Or for somewhere else? You only get one $25 gift card for 2200sb a month, regardless of what store it is for.
Duh! That's what it is. I actually knew that, but I guess I had forgotten it because it's been forever since I've been able to redeem two in one month. Thanks!

I received my 1,000sb for my Visa redemption! Not sure if it was a result of my ticket or not, but I'm gonna roll the dice again. I got 8 of these swag ups.

I received my 1,000sb for my Visa redemption! Not sure if it was a result of my ticket or not, but I'm gonna roll the dice again. I got 8 of these swag ups.
You're tempting me. I have 4 and I bought 4000 sb for $38 so I have sb to spare.

So the expiration on 3 of my 4 virtual visa rebates was in the last ten minutes. The 4th is on the 22nd?

Nope--now all four have expiration dates of 6/17/19 3:23 PM PDT or earlier. So I still see "Redeem Now" and no "Expired" but I'm suspicious.

So confused right now. Tried to use a 1000 SB Visa thing this morning. It used my 50 SB team challenge bonus instead. Fine, I didn't know that would come off first. But now the 1000 SB is showing from the Visa thing and only the team challenge bonus is missing from my available swag ups. I'm not quite sure what to do here. I think I'm going to try for another Visa.

So confused right now. Tried to use a 1000 SB Visa thing this morning. It used my 50 SB team challenge bonus instead. Fine, I didn't know that would come off first. But now the 1000 SB is showing from the Visa thing and only the team challenge bonus is missing from my available swag ups. I'm not quite sure what to do here. I think I'm going to try for another Visa.
I just did it again as well.

Check your SB inboxes. I got 10 SB and 10 spins. They are no longer honoring the 1000 Visa deal.
Yeah that complete BS. It's gone from the spin and win wheel and somehow 10 cents and 10 spins = $10. It simultaneously says Redeem Now but with an expired date. Should have gambled this morning on redeeming and submitting a ticket. Oh well. Just another nail in the coffin.

If I bought something at Best Buy on Friday, when should I get my bonus?
Hard to say now. Used to be within 2-5 biz days but after they made a change there's no rhyme or reason. Good news is someone just reported that they got it without putting in a ticket for it but it was like 3 weeks after the purchase.

Yeah that complete BS. It's gone from the spin and win wheel and somehow 10 cents and 10 spins = $10. It simultaneously says Redeem Now but with an expired date. Should have gambled this morning on redeeming and submitting a ticket. Oh well. Just another nail in the coffin.
Im really ok with it but free 10 dollars were nice.
I put in for a cancel of my 10 cards... cause i really cant use them for disney gift cards. I turned in tickets yesterday but with no reply

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter