Those using swagbucks ???

Its been over a year since I was on swagbacks. Can someone tell me the easiest ways to earn SB these days? I've been messing around the website today and a whole lot of nothing. This is why I quit in the first place.

I don't do a whole lot, but it seems the fastest way is to do offers (as you can see above they don't always credit though). There are some sites that compile lists of offers and codes (search on swag code cheat or hints).
This is what I do:
Swagasaurus Run 10 times (10 SB), daily poll, a few searches a day, usually there is a daily code for a few SB, I run the mobile apps (SBTV, Sportly, Lifestylz, EntertaiNow, Indymusic, MovieCli.ps) on my phone, run watch videos on my desktop when they work, and there are some nCraves that I run pretty much 24 hrs/day. A few attempts at Gold Surveys, which credit 1 SB for each non-qualifier up to 5. I play Swagbucks Live trivia game when I am home in the evening (Mon-Thurs at 8 PM with an extra Mon at 7). Oh, and coupon prints when I remember - just save to a pdf file, don't actually print them. I usually try to hit my first goal per day,

My DD's account runs on an iPad so no nCraves for her, but unlike my account, she has unlimited rewards for non-qualifying gold surveys, and if she lets them sit for half an hour before she gets disqualified, she can get up to 50 SB when she gets kicked out. So with little work she can get several hundred a day from that.

My DD's account runs on an iPad so no nCraves for her, but unlike my account, she has unlimited rewards for non-qualifying gold surveys, and if she lets them sit for half an hour before she gets disqualified, she can get up to 50 SB when she gets kicked out. So with little work she can get several hundred a day from that.

Okay, talk to me about the 50 SB for getting disqualified. I seriously NEVER get to the end of a survey. I started SB last June, and I think in that time I've gotten 2 or 3 surveys that didn't disqualify me. And sometimes the d/q happens after I feel like I'm pretty far into it. Granted, I've taken breaks from SB because I've been so discouraged, but if there's a way to get decent SB from disqualifications, let me know.

Yeah, last few days have been super hard to qualify for anything I’m also finding that I’m into a survey 10-15 minutes and then being told I don’t qualify. Videos are locking up too. Bad form swagbucks.

Yeah, last few days have been super hard to qualify for anything I’m also finding that I’m into a survey 10-15 minutes and then being told I don’t qualify. Videos are locking up too. Bad form swagbucks.

This is my life with surveys.

I almost wonder if the surveys do this on purpose. They ask the questions they want answered in the beginning, and then kick you out so they don’t have to pay for your participation, but they still use the data you provide.

Too cynical?

I’m also having trouble getting credit for any surveys. Regular Watch videos on desktop aren’t crediting at all (the few that exist) and neither are the videos on the swagbutton. Pretty much the only thing consistent for me right now are the ncraves, the ncrave on the to do list (have to babysit though), and the app videos. Movie clips is running the best for me, and sportly isn’t too bad. The others have ads that need to be x’ed out.

I’m also having trouble getting credit for any surveys. Regular Watch videos on desktop aren’t crediting at all (the few that exist) and neither are the videos on the swagbutton. Pretty much the only thing consistent for me right now are the ncraves, the ncrave on the to do list (have to babysit though), and the app videos. Movie clips is running the best for me, and sportly isn’t too bad. The others have ads that need to be x’ed out.
I’m hitting my first goal then switching to running ncraves on mypoints. My laptop guy doesn’t work, surveys aren’t great, and I’m not bothering with watch on the website.

This is my life with surveys.

I almost wonder if the surveys do this on purpose. They ask the questions they want answered in the beginning, and then kick you out so they don’t have to pay for your participation, but they still use the data you provide.

Too cynical?
I often feel the same way. I also feel that way about the let’s learn more about you to find a survey” questions. Those basically ARE surveys...and long.

I apologise if this has already been discussed. I bought a $100 Disney gift card this weekend from Best Buy and received an email this morning saying I have 1 Swagbucks pending for this purchase. In the past I received the 200 (or so) Swagbucks from Disney gift cards along with the bonus 750. Is this the new norm? Thanks

So, Best Buy has been 4% for a week.....I made a purchase on Thursday, got the pending shop for 3%, so I submitted a ticket and they fixed it right away. Did another shop Saturday, just got another pending shop for 3% - NOT the 4% that is advertised.

Do I submit another ticket? I thought I read on here somewhere someone was banned from submitting tickets because they submitted to many. I feel like I already submit 2-3 a month for stuff not crediting, so I worry that I'm pushing it. Anyone else have experience with submitting a lot of tickets???

ALSO....looks like everyone is saying it will take about a week from the purchase to show the 750 SB bonus for each shop, is that about right?

I apologise if this has already been discussed. I bought a $100 Disney gift card this weekend from Best Buy and received an email this morning saying I have 1 Swagbucks pending for this purchase. In the past I received the 200 (or so) Swagbucks from Disney gift cards along with the bonus 750. Is this the new norm? Thanks

ALSO....looks like everyone is saying it will take about a week from the purchase to show the 750 SB bonus for each shop, is that about right?

I haven’t seen anyone post they’ve received their 750sb bonus in a week now. The jury is still out as to if/when they’ll show up.

I was missing sb bonus from 4/18 and 4/19. I emailed about the 4/18 yesterday and was credited the first 750 within the hour. I emailed about the second this morning. I also have the 1 sb pending for another purchase made last week. I need to email about that too. Luckily the seem to respond quickly to the information.

Okay, talk to me about the 50 SB for getting disqualified. I seriously NEVER get to the end of a survey. I started SB last June, and I think in that time I've gotten 2 or 3 surveys that didn't disqualify me. And sometimes the d/q happens after I feel like I'm pretty far into it. Granted, I've taken breaks from SB because I've been so discouraged, but if there's a way to get decent SB from disqualifications, let me know.

Do you ever get more than 1 SB for a disqualification? Like 2 or 5? My personal account I only ever get 1, but her account seems to give her more for disqualifications. So if you sometimes get extra, then just slow down and let it sit after the first few questions. After a while you can see what question disqualifies you, so if you let it sit for 10 minutes before you answer you can get more points. Like for her, if there is a question asking if she is pregnant or nursing, that often will do it. BUT, if like me you only ever get 1 SB per DQ, it won't work.

I haven’t seen anyone post they’ve received their 750sb bonus in a week now. The jury is still out as to if/when they’ll show up.
I haven’t received my 750SB from a purchase made on Good Friday. I’ve been debating emailing them. I made another purchase yesterday to see if it was a glitch, but seeing as how others are having issues I’m going to just submit the ticket.

I submitted a ticket this morning for the 750 SB from my Best Buy purchase on 4/22. Also had to submit a ticket for my 4%. They just emailed me back and the 750 SB are in my account now. I am cashing out immediately and will continue checking back here before doing another Best Buy offer. That's two help tickets I've had to submit in the last week for my account for the same purchase from Best Buy, so I don't want to ask for anything else in the near future.

I submitted a ticket this morning for the 750 SB from my Best Buy purchase on 4/22. Also had to submit a ticket for my 4%. They just emailed me back and the 750 SB are in my account now. I am cashing out immediately and will continue checking back here before doing another Best Buy offer. That's two help tickets I've had to submit in the last week for my account for the same purchase from Best Buy, so I don't want to ask for anything else in the near future.
Did you purchase anything other than gift cards? Wondering if I should submit a ticket

Nope, just a $100 Disney GC. Proceed at your own risk, of course! But it worked for me. I very rarely use SB anymore other than for Best Buy purchases, so if I get shut down then it'll be no major loss to me.
Did you attach your shop&earn email, or a copy of the receipt itself? I'm thinking of doing this too, but my receipt shows I just bought a gift card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter