Those using swagbucks ???

Hopefully baskin n robbin is still there tomorrow. I'll get a drink at the one at the mall. Just have to remember I'm cutting back on sugar so don't get ice cream Plus it'll be around 11 and I only do ice cream that early at WDW.
They have some ice cream pints you can take home. That's what I did. My dh was so thankful

They have some ice cream pints you can take home. That's what I did. My dh was so thankful

I know we get them but that also defeats the cutting back on sugar thing. I've discovered that when I eat too much sugar/sweets my lips get chapped and the skin around my mouth dries out. I'd been really good about it and then went to wdw in nov and had a bit and was fime until the holidays and I've just been struggling to get back on track. So I'm trying to avoid bringing it in the house and saving it for treats/special ocassions.

Thanks so much for this thread!
I had joined SB waaaaaayyyy back in 2012, but never used it.
After catching this thread, I am kicking myself hard!!!!
So I have been on there working away to get some swagbucks for my upcoming trip.
I know, not much time, but got over 1000 so far.
I was thinking I'd be able to get Disney GC on SB but now I see they don't have them, but can I get the Visa cards from SB and then use those to get the Disney GC from BJ's at a discount?
I really want to use my Disney GC's for our food on our trip, so it will be great if I can save a few bucks on the cards.

Anyone have a virtual Visa token expire? I forgot I'd ordered one at the tail end of December and it's no longer valid. Do I have any recourse or is that lost money?

To clarify, I got the link from SB refreshed so it takes me to prepaid digital solutions website, but when I get there, it tells me the token is expired.

Anyone have a virtual Visa token expire? I forgot I'd ordered one at the tail end of December and it's no longer valid. Do I have any recourse or is that lost money?

To clarify, I got the link from SB refreshed so it takes me to prepaid digital solutions website, but when I get there, it tells me the token is expired.

I haven't had it happen with one I got from SB but I accidentally let a virtual Visa from another source (I think it went through Hyperwallet?) expire last year and I emailed them and asked nicely if there was anything that could be done and they gave me a new card # and expiration date so it certainly can't hurt to ask!

Ooooh! This is totally new to me -- our local Target gave us so much grief over Disney gift cards and Mypoints that we've been avoiding them like the plague for well over a year! So, let me make sure I've got this right: I can redeem my SB/MyPoints for a Visa e-gift card, then add it to my PayPal account right away (how do I do this? never done anything like this before!), then use PayPal to buy Disney gift cards (online? in store?) at Target. Am I right?
Thank you so much for your help!

I got a $100 visa e-gift card last week and used it right on the Disney shop website to purchase a Disney e-gift card. It was super easy. I then used that to pay down my room only reservation. It was all automated, so the whole process (buying the disney gfit card and applying it to my reservation) only took like 25 minutes.

I got a $100 visa e-gift card last week and used it right on the Disney shop website to purchase a Disney e-gift card. It was super easy. I then used that to pay down my room only reservation. It was all automated, so the whole process (buying the disney gfit card and applying it to my reservation) only took like 25 minutes.
Why didn't you just pay it down with the visa? If you were going to use a gc I would think it would be target or best buy. Just asking... I tried to buy a discounted disney giftcard online ( at one of those card flip sites) but it wouldn't let me use a prepaid visa.

Is Sam's Club no longer accepting Sam's GCs to buy Disney GC's? I just tried to check out online and I'm not getting any error messages, it just won't go through. I haven't seen anything about this but could have missed it. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter