Those using swagbucks ???

Thank you for posting about this offer!! 5000 SB went pending ~24 hrs after purchase, and today another 5000 SB were added after my order shipped...$40 money maker and 6 bottles of free wine! Woo hoo!
Where are y'all finding the Bright Cellars offer? It's not coming up if I just search it.

Is there a swag iq/live game today? I haven't had a chance to do it this week so now I'm wondering if It's too late for swago.

NVM, yep, next game is Mon :confused: darn it.

Thank you for posting about this offer!! 5000 SB went pending ~24 hrs after purchase, and today another 5000 SB were added after my order shipped...$40 money maker and 6 bottles of free wine! Woo hoo!

Can you walk me through how you did this? How did it double the SBs? And how was the wine free? I saw a post on Bright Cellar and went to the offer and it seemed like it was only 5K, wine might be expensive, and I will have to make sure it does not ship and 2nd shipment before canceling.

TIA!!!!!!!!!

Oh I need to do this one!! Wine and free money?! Yes please!

When I go to check out, the total is $60 and I'm only showing this as a 5,000 SB offer? How are you all getting it to double? Is this one of your member recognition things? I'm level 7 and mine is a 500 bonus on a shop (which I did, but won't get the 500 until the shop credits....)

TIA!

With regards to Swagbucks Local...

There isn't much near me that qualifies, with the exception of Baskin Robbins. Now, normally I'd "take one for the team" and buy an ice cream cone just to squeeze out a few more SB, but I've given up ice cream for Lent. And since Lent lasts past the end of the Swago promo, I need to figure out something else I can purchase there to hit my center square and make it worth the $2.35 I'll make back.

Now all the Baskins around me are also paired with Dunkin' Donuts, so wondering if purchases track for both?

If anyone has tried this, I'd be curious to know your results.

Go in and buy a coke from the self serve fridge or maybe a water. Bring home clown cones for the kids or a co worker's birthday. Make some teenager's day by buying their cone and walking out.

Update on Bight Cellers offer. (wine club)

Good news: The wines have been all good so far!
Bad news: My visit to Bright Cellars was tracked and I have a Shop trip ID but the amount of my reward is 0.

As I always do for the big SB offers, I took screenshots of everything. I am postponing future shipments instead of cancelling, so my account remains active. Set a reminder on my calendar for 35 days out from completion to send in a ticket. sigh.
Makes you appreciate the ones that DO credit easily!!

Last edited:

Bad news: My completion of the offer never showed up in my ledger, Pending or otherwise.

As I always do for the big SB offers, I took screenshots of everything. Set a reminder on my calendar for 35 days out from completion to send in a ticket. sigh.

What did your wine end up costing you? Was it a good deal even if the SB don't credit? Sounds like some have had their SBs post. I am sad! I hope yours do. My sister and I are considering doing this offer. We take screenshots too. It is still a fight. I send emails way before they say too. Heck with waiting!

Has anyone redeemed their SB/Mypoints for Visa e-gift cards? The fine print on the redemption page says that the e-gift cards expire after a certain period, but it doesn't say how long that period is. Does anyone know how long the Visa gift cards are good for before they must be used/expire? TIA!

I thought so too! I had some I wish I could go buy myself, but it looks like that's the only way to get them. That's how they get you... lol.
Yes, the one's we've liked from Bright Cellars, I looked to see if we could get them locally and NOPE.
But... some from other wines clubs (WSJ and Laithwaites) we HAVE been able to find locally, so it's always good to check.

What did your wine end up costing you? Was it a good deal even if the SB don't credit? Sounds like some have had their SBs post. I am sad! I hope yours do. My sister and I are considering doing this offer. We take screenshots too. It is still a fight. I send emails way before they say too. Heck with waiting!
Our shipment was $90 +$8 shipping. Got the $45 off that SB promised (sign up promo) so that dropped it down to $53. If I get the 5000 in SB for doing the offer, then the 6 bottles in my first shipment were ..... sitting down?...... .50 cents each!!

ETA- I've always had SBs credit when I send in tickets. I don't submit tickets very often. Only for the big money ones. Some times they say they are crediting me "in good faith".... LOL It feels to me like I am the one DOING the offers..."in good faith" that they will actually CREDIT w/o having to beg for what was promised me!

Has anyone redeemed their SB/Mypoints for Visa e-gift cards? The fine print on the redemption page says that the e-gift cards expire after a certain period, but it doesn't say how long that period is. Does anyone know how long the Visa gift cards are good for before they must be used/expire? TIA!
I think it's around 6mths, from what I recall last month when I got them. I'll try to double check today.
Yes, the one's we've liked from Bright Cellars, I looked to see if we could get them locally and NOPE.
But... some from other wines clubs (WSJ and Laithwaites) we HAVE been able to find locally, so it's always good to check.
Yes! I like the Vivino wine app to track them.

I also love how BC is packaged with the tissue and stickers, even though it's silly. I did a Winc offer through sb a couple years ago, and I keep it... just skip a month until we are low on wine and I am busy ;)

You have about 3 months before the token you redeem for the actual GC expires, and then about 6 months for the actual GC to expire. So at best you can stretch it out for 9/10 months, but personally I try to use them quickly.

I also love how BC is packaged with the tissue and stickers, even though it's silly. I did a Winc offer through sb a couple years ago, and I keep it... just skip a month until we are low on wine and I am busy ;)
The packaging was a nice surprise! Did you read the little quotes on each sticker? I actually took pix of them and texted them to a friend. Yup... good labels or packaging is never lost on me! :)

When I go to check out, the total is $60 and I'm only showing this as a 5,000 SB offer? How are you all getting it to double? Is this one of your member recognition things? I'm level 7 and mine is a 500 bonus on a shop (which I did, but won't get the 500 until the shop credits....)

TIA!

Yes, my total was about $60 and the offer was 50000 SBs, but someone else had posted that they ended up with 100000 instead, so I decided to take the risk...$10 for 6 bottles of wine was a good deal either way. The offer first credited at 50K and 2-3 days later, it went up to 100K.

Bad news: My visit to Bright Cellars was tracked and I have a Shop trip ID but the amount of my reward is 0.

As I always do for the big SB offers, I took screenshots of everything. I am postponing future shipments instead of cancelling, so my account remains active. Set a reminder on my calendar for 35 days out from completion to send in a ticket. sigh.

I'm sorry about it not crediting...it is such a bummer when offers don't work...and so random...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter