• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

With regards to Swagbucks Local...

There isn't much near me that qualifies, with the exception of Baskin Robbins. Now, normally I'd "take one for the team" and buy an ice cream cone just to squeeze out a few more SB, but I've given up ice cream for Lent. And since Lent lasts past the end of the Swago promo, I need to figure out something else I can purchase there to hit my center square and make it worth the $2.35 I'll make back.

Now all the Baskins around me are also paired with Dunkin' Donuts, so wondering if purchases track for both?

If anyone has tried this, I'd be curious to know your results.

There isn't much near me that qualifies, with the exception of Baskin Robbins. Now, normally I'd "take one for the team" and buy an ice cream cone just to squeeze out a few more SB, but I've given up ice cream for Lent. And since Lent lasts past the end of the Swago promo, I need to figure out something else I can purchase there to hit my center square and make it worth the $2.35 I'll make back.

Now all the Baskins around me are also paired with Dunkin' Donuts, so wondering if purchases track for both?

I'm kind of in the same boat as you, the only other option for me nearby that isn't a restaurant I'd never eat at is Value Village. And while I also have a 10% offer on one of my chase cards, it's not somewhere I generally go and there's nothing that I need. I also don't feel like searching for something uber cheap just to turn around and donate it. So I'm skipping this one and will just get what I get. Last month was so much easier with Sephora and back when Forever 21 was there, I got a pair of cute socks!

I

I just brought the kids to Baskin Robbins yesterday to get my local credit. Ours is not paired with a Dunkin, but there were cookies. The kids got cookie/ ice cream sundaes, but you can just purchase a cookie. There was also cokes and bottle water. That would give you a couple non icecream options. My square filled in right away after my purchase. Hope this helps.

Ugh. I think my last BB purchase did not trigger a bonus, for some reason. I made the purchase on Sunday and the 300 SB went pending on Monday, but still no sign of the bonus :(

Has BJ's ever been given a percent back? I see it listed in shop and earn, but it is 0%.

I think that's a good sign, I don't believe they were even listed before. I did check the special terms and it specifically calls out "BJs & third party gift cards" in the exclusions so I'll guess we'll see what actually happens when they start to give cash back for it :)

Ugh. I think my last BB purchase did not trigger a bonus, for some reason. I made the purchase on Sunday and the 300 SB went pending on Monday, but still no sign of the bonus :(

My Sunday BB purchase bonus hasn't hit yet either. The ones for the 3 days prior to that all hit Monday. I do see the pending 300, too, though. I hope we get that bonus!!

My Sunday BB purchase bonus hasn't hit yet either. The ones for the 3 days prior to that all hit Monday. I do see the pending 300, too, though. I hope we get that bonus!!

I wouldn’t panic yet. Periodically, SB gets a little behind in giving out the bonuses.

how do most of you get your monthly points? I have been do the daily. I guess I need to shop more online. I am so broke there is no buying anything extra. I have been thinking about joining hulu and cbs for a month. but I all ready get all that stuff for free on my unlocked firestick.

Bright cellars update. I was supposed to get 5000 SB... instead it credited 10000 SB!

Thank you for posting about this offer!! 5000 SB went pending ~24 hrs after purchase, and today another 5000 SB were added after my order shipped...$40 money maker and 6 bottles of free wine! Woo hoo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter