Those using swagbucks ???

So can you share which one you are running? Haven’t had mine keep going with 4 sb, but with the 1 sb. 4 would be great, like the old days of last summer and fall!

Awesome! Wonder if that’s the same one @wenpop is doing? I just turned off the one I had that was only getting 1 Sb to try this one! I’m excited and hope it works for me!

For those who run the apps- since when did lifestyles go from 10 to 4? The past two days at least I’ve only been able to get two rounds in before it says I’ve reached my limit or goes on to bonus rounds.
I noticed this the other day too. I thought it was glitching out so I cleared data settings for the app, logged back in and tried again. Nope, still maxing at 4sb. Frustrating for sure. I'm trying to get enough to cash out for one more $25 gc before my trip and it's not looking like it will happen. I know it's only 6sb/day but still!

I've seen people discussing this on other threads...it seems all of the mobile apps have been acting up. I remember when they would host happy hour in the evening and reset them and double the points :-(
Those were the good old days. I used to be able to bank when the apps reset in the evenings. Being on the west coast really gave me an advantage then.

I've seen people discussing this on other threads...it seems all of the mobile apps have been acting up. I remember when they would host happy hour in the evening and reset them and double the points :-(

I remember that too. I don’t think this is a glitch- my apps have been running great. Honestly, I think it’s a sign of things to come.

This morning I hit the jackpot with LTG. I had round after round of the 10 second Duke's mayonnaise ad in Spanish.

Gotta like that! Last month, dd had TTG and would get 60-80 sb/day from her alone! She says she still has her, just not giving as many sb now.

I am still hopeful those days will come back. I was rolling in the sb! Not holding my breath though...

Yeah me too, I’m feeling pretty hopeful they will come back here sometime! Things are at least getting better some in regards!

The Best Friends dog ncrave finally showed up for me but it's 'unavailable' !! A ton showed up but none will run :(
Yeah I have a bunch and mine wouldnt work home or work this week, all those that were 5sb which then changed to 4sb each. But then I tried a different browser which worked or chrome incognito.
Incognito works here at work, and on one of our computers at home, the other home computer we can do them in Firefox. I hope Maybe that’ll work for you!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter