Those using swagbucks ???

What?! That's crazy. They did change it from 500 to 300 last I played and lowered the other tiers too so the best I could get now is 2, but 25 cents is crazy for a 300 score.

Wow! You are right- that’s just crazy! I’ve used the bowling app to reach my first goal when I didn’t have encraves and have rolled a couple of perfect games. I noticed recently that it became increasingly difficult to get my normal high scores and frankly, I think it’s intentional. But to now lower the payout? Uh, nah. I don’t think I will be using that app anymore.

Discover: PL: Sign Up For Deals Discounts!
+37 SB
I forget what it looked like, it credited quick and disappeared. I think it was black/red in the image with the same text. Took me to the wayfair site, I submitted my email address and that's it. Credited in about a minute.

This just worked for me. Thanks!

So I used my discounted Visa GC that I got and bought a Disney GC from the website. Went through Ebates to get to shopDisney and right after the transaction I got an email saying I earned cash back. I mean it's only $0.25, but I was still surprised that it counted!

Don't know if it makes a difference but it was a physical gift card. (Needed a cute one to load up!)

Ooh, good idea! I'm terrible at remembering to go through shopping portals to shop online!

Adgate is double today, 2 freebie sb's instead of 1 :D

08/09/18
Discover: AdGate Media: Overactive Bladder? Know your option +4 SB
08/09/18
Discover: AdGate Media: Save On Everyday Products! +3 SB
08/09/18
Discover: AdGate Media: Live Well and Prosper +3 SB
08/09/18
Discover: AdGate Media: Free SB +2 SB

Waiting on the Coupons.com 28sb. Looks like it should credit but hasn't shown up yet.
ETA: Woohoo, it actually showed up!

08/09/18
Discover: AdGate Media: Coupons.com +28 SB
08/09/18
Discover: Acorn: It's Time To Save! +8 SB
08/09/18
Discover: Acorn: Save Today! +3 SB
08/09/18
Discover: Toro: Stop Spending, Start Saving +2 SB
08/09/18
Discover: Toro: It's Easy When You Save! +2 SB

Last edited:
So I used my discounted Visa GC that I got and bought a Disney GC from the website. Went through Ebates to get to shopDisney and right after the transaction I got an email saying I earned cash back. I mean it's only $0.25, but I was still surprised that it counted!

Don't know if it makes a difference but it was a physical gift card. (Needed a cute one to load up!)
I got this to about one month ago. But now my $.50 show as pending because gift cards are excluded.

ETA: purchased 7/18 and about one or two weeks ago i now shows the following

This Cash Back is pending store validation and may change due to Store exclusions.

Has anyone been able to actually get points for those "free samples" discovery items? I swear, mine never credit

I got this to about one month ago. But now my $.50 show as pending because gift cards are excluded.

ETA: purchased 7/18 and about one or two weeks ago i now shows the following

This Cash Back is pending store validation and may change due to Store exclusions.

It won't credit my eBates either....I used to get $0.25 back from eBates, but now it says that gift cards are excluded, so it took away the quarter.

Has anyone been able to actually get points for those "free samples" discovery items? I swear, mine never credit

And never...I don't even try anymore :-(

For those who run the apps- since when did lifestyles go from 10 to 4? The past two days at least I’ve only been able to get two rounds in before it says I’ve reached my limit or goes on to bonus rounds.

For those who run the apps- since when did lifestyles go from 10 to 4? The past two days at least I’ve only been able to get two rounds in before it says I’ve reached my limit or goes on to bonus rounds.

I've seen people discussing this on other threads...it seems all of the mobile apps have been acting up. I remember when they would host happy hour in the evening and reset them and double the points :-(

Well after 2-3 good days running nCraves….. I guess I'm in the "dog house again! nCraves non-existent. like not even the Daily Crave will run. My question continues to be: does this happen when a user runs nCraves successfully all day when they have it (like I did) for those 2-3 days.. I mean is it a "soft ban" like I have heard.... or would this nCraves disappearing thing happen regardless?

So bc my nCraves is basically shut down, I thought I'd try a few surveys. I was reminded again WHY I do not ever do the surveys...… 4 attempts.... took my time..... answered honestly..... all four DQed from. 1 sb for each DQ and …..a half hour of my life I'll never get back.

PL: Kickstart Your Low Carb Weight Loss Program! - 30SB (instant credit) after email address, creating username, and password

Well after 2-3 good days running nCraves….. I guess I'm in the "dog house again! nCraves non-existent. like not even the Daily Crave will run. My question continues to be: does this happen when a user runs nCraves successfully all day when they have it (like I did) for those 2-3 days.. I mean is it a "soft ban" like I have heard.... or would this nCraves disappearing thing happen regardless?
I've never done a lot of n craves, and I've been locked out for well over a month. Haven't even been able to do the daily. I don't think there's any rhyme or reason to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter