• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

swaggo starts today. The site is also being super glitchy for me today. I clicked over to the spin and win. It said I have 2 spins so I clicked the spin and win button it glitched (didnt spin) and said I have one spin, clicked the button again it glitched without spinning and now I have no spins...I'm really frustrated today.

Mine is not working correctly either. If I add up the spins I should have (based on the colored boxes) it's 14. But it's telling me I've only earned 9. I'm hoping they eventually show up.

But I'll take a 28sb collectors bill + bonus. Now if only I could get a survey to work...

For those playing Swago - what is a swagbuttiin notification it says to click activate on when visiting a sight? I visit the site but don’t see any swag anything to activate.

For those playing Swago - what is a swagbuttiin notification it says to click activate on when visiting a sight? I visit the site but don’t see any swag anything to activate.
Usually when I visit a shop site, I get a blue banner across the top that tells me what sb I can earn and has an activate button. I think you need to have the swagbucks button installed for that banner to show up though. If you don't have it, this explains it:
http://blog.swagbucks.com/2014/11/swagbucks-tips-tricks-download-the-swagbutton.html

I usually get an 'activate' popup when I visit the shopping sites. If you don't get it, check and disable your do-not-allow-popup options temporarily.

Is there a certain amount we have to spend on a gift card to get the center square? I could purchase and use a $25 one, but I don't need a $50 one right now....

How do you get these?

It's a special search win, today has just one bill available just for today. If you check the Swagbucks Facebook page one of the posts has a search link to try. I do better getting a search win bill using a link like that. You see the collector bills in your activity ledger, top right is a button for collections or something like that.

PL - Explore Nevada's history
12 SB, credits instantly
I had four like this (Nevada, SC, Myrtle Beach, and something else). Only two credited (the other pages wouldn't load) but quick and easy. Also in Peanut Labs was 39sb for signing up for National car rental emails.

Heads up on the SwagIQ rejoin rebate swagup on the Spin & win wheel, was just reading the description on the blog post and this part is new:

"The Swag IQ Rejoin Rebate will rebate the SB you use to rejoin a game. The rebate will appear in your Swagbucks ledger within 12 hours of the conclusion of the Swag IQ game in which you used the Rebate. You must earn at least 1 SB from the game in order to receive the Swag IQ Rejoin Rebate"

I just checked back through my activity and I did use one last time on a game where I didn't win SB (flash game with no bonus SB), so it is a change and have to keep that in mind while you're playing now.

Did anyone get a pending credit or notice when they signed up for the AARP Fit&Fun challenge offer? Says pending for 7 days but I have nothing that showed up that indicates it tracked correctly.
I do have the welcome email from AARP, guess I should go take a screenshot of the offer before I forget in case I have to do a ticket.

Check your swagups. I randomly check mine to make sure I am not missing any free SB, and I had a 5SB when you complete a watch playlist. I never received an email or any notice that I had this, just luckily checked. I received the bonus after completing 1 watch playlist. Hopefully others have it too!

Did anyone get a pending credit or notice when they signed up for the AARP Fit&Fun challenge offer? Says pending for 7 days but I have nothing that showed up that indicates it tracked correctly.
I do have the welcome email from AARP, guess I should go take a screenshot of the offer before I forget in case I have to do a ticket.
I never even recieved a pending credit.... I signed up and got nothing

I used three QR codes on Friday afternoon. I won't be surprised if I don't get a shop and earn email until Tuesday, with the 1500 bonus SB appearing later that same day. I've never gotten the email/bonus SB on a weekend and I've done this many times.

I also made a couple of purchases Friday, they just credited.

Anyone else notice Spin and win no longer has double Surveys? It's 20% now...typical SB.

I still have double survey, it's opposite the 900sb rebate. They got rid of 2 offers to add the 20% and SwagIQ rebate, but I can't think of what they were :oops:
I think one may have been 25sb, I thought that was an option before and I don't see it now. And I really can't come up with the other. The big guys are all still there, the 2500sb, double search, double survey, 900 rebate, 50 rebate..... and of course those goofy swagstakes entries that you don't always even get awarded when you "win" them :rolleyes:

I'm still waiting for today's spins to update. I got everything yesterday and I was correct through this morning, but stuff I've earned today hasn't given me any spins yet. (even on the wheel page) Which is part of the reason I wait to spin until later in the game, they always glitch in the first day or so.

Does anyone else get the entries into the swagstakes over and over again on the wheel. It is only one space how does it land there every single time???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter