slo’s MONDAY 5/6 poll - Taco Pizza 🍕

Taco Pizza - Have you had it, What’s your opinion, Who makes it for you? (m.c.)

• I’ve had Taco Pizza

Votes: 29 34.9%
  • I’ve not had Taco Pizza

Votes: 49 59.0%
  • I like it 🙂👍🏻

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • It’s just ok 😐

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • It’s edible 😶

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • I don’t like it 🙁👎🏻

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • I order it from a pizza place/restaurant

Votes: 15 18.1%
  • I make it myself at home

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • I don’t eat any type of pizza

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Happy belated Cinco De Mayo Day to all that celebrated. It’s always fun day to have some good Mexican food and Margaritas. One way to celebrate Cinco De Mayo is to have Taco Pizza, which is a type of pizza many haven’t tried before. So I’m wondering today……

Have you had Taco Pizza?
If yes….,what is your opinion of it?
Do you get it from a pizza place or make it yourself?
(multiple choice)

For Me…..We ordered a taco pizza yesterday, which is what inspired this poll. I like taco pizza, it’s a fun change from the normal pizza. I didn’t like the one we got yesterday, so next time I’m going to make it myself at home, so I can put my own spin on it.

IMG_1686.jpeg

It was ok but like you I would rather do it myself to get it the way I like it !!! I do love Mexican and Tex Mex food !!!

I've never had it but I love tacos and I love pizza so it would probably be good. :)

I can’t say I’ve ever tried it, but I also can’t recall hearing of this before now. I checked a few local menus and I don’t see anything like it.

I think the only time I've had it is at a pizza buffet restaurant (either Cici's or Stevi B's). I liked it, but have never ordered it on its own.

I have never heard of it. Places by me serve a cold salad on a pizza but I’ve never seen a taco. Can I ask what is used for the sauce?

Never had it, but sounds fine. Worked odd hours for most of my 42 working years so I was at work at 3 am or before 3 am and over those years the "invention" of breakfast pizza and pizza places that open at 5am to make it was a welcome option for food at 6 am. So Taco Pizza would be fine, and I like all pizza, even pizza with chicken on it, which was an odd option to me for many years.

I've had it and like it, but we don't eat crust anymore, so no more pizzas.
Taco salad at home for me now

Yes, I like it!!! One of the local restaurants near us has had it on their menu for years. We tried it and really liked it.
I have started making it at home sometimes too!
For anyone wondering how to heat the leftovers: heat from the bottom up. I have a cast iron flat pan so I can reheat the crust and crisp that up nicely without getting the lettuce all wilted.
For my homemade Taco pizza, I put the lettuce, tomato and sour cream on my individual pieces after baking.

I have never heard of it. Places by me serve a cold salad on a pizza but I’ve never seen a taco. Can I ask what is used for the sauce?
I think our restaurant using their own salsa as the sauce. My homemade base is a combo of pizza sauce and salsa.

I have never had it, but it sounds good. I would probably add the cold toppings to each slice as I was eating it.

We all love Mexican food, and I like taco pizza a lot, BUT it has to have regular pizza sauce and mozzarella on it, not taco sauce and cheddar cheese.

I've never heard of taco pizza. How do you put cold toppings on a hot pizza?
I’ve never seen taco pizza, but an arugula pie is popular here, with fresh mozzarella, Procuitto, and a balsamic glaze. I’m not feeling the taco though, ground beef is my least favorite taco protein.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter