• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

How long is the Best Buy offer taking to show up? I purchased a gift card with a gift card plus my debit last Sunday , But I haven’t gotten a shop and earn email yet.

I bought one Saturday and one Saturday. Got my shop and earn emails and 500 sb bonuses on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Ncraves gone I'm guessing has more to do with Swago than anything. I bought a gc yesterday that got me 300sb and met both goals and then I submitted my board this morning which put me under my 2nd goal by 10. I imagine with the way things have been going a lot of people will meet their 2nd goal if they submit the whole board today and sb wanted to cut down on all the extra since they prob don't really male anything off the 3 bucks for the board.

It's going to be an interesting Team Challenge next week with all the watch and nCrave issues for many folks. Wonder if we'll notice a dip in the leaderboard scores?

It's going to be an interesting Team Challenge next week with all the watch and nCrave issues for many folks. Wonder if we'll notice a dip in the leaderboard scores?

I’m excited for the team challenge. Hoping it’s an easy SB earner like last month. It seemed like there were a lot of discover opportunities that actually paid out during the team challenge.

I’m excited for the team challenge. Hoping it’s an easy SB earner like last month. It seemed like there were a lot of discover opportunities that actually paid out during the team challenge.
That was also the end of the quarter. I’m not terribly optimistic but I tend to have low expectations:)

Does anyone do other reward sites??
A while back I signed up for emiles but never did much with it. Just curious if anyone does this site and if it’s worth it??
I also do erewards.

Yeah I've noticed usually one of the offer boards is double sb, (but some of the activities don't really seem double) and there seems to be more options in most of them. I heard TTG made an appearance during the last one. Some of those insurance branch offers usually pop up for some folks, those 'view the page for 10s' or quick ads for 1 or 2sb, and I'm hoping we get some daily break like last time. Haven't seen them in a while... so long I got an email saying my account was going to be deactivated for inactivity :)
Here's hoping it's another good one.

Happy to report my ncraves and watch are back. Hope it lasts! :)

Mine aren't! Have been gone for a couple of weeks. Yesterday I could do Watch videos if I turned off the wifi on my phone and used data, but that only lasted for one set of videos today.

Also, it looks like they have finally figured out that we were getting swag bucks for Disney gift cards on the shop Disney site. The last time I bought a gift card there I have a shop and earn for 0 swagbucks.

My last Disney GC was purchased 3/25/18 and it is showing as pending, credits in 13 days.

I am struggling tonight! After a mishap with my hubby's new car (technology fail), he ended up with my phone in his pocket as he drives to go get our daughter from the train station. I can't run the apps when I don't have the phone and every survey is taking 10 mins to kick me out! ugh! I won't meet my first goal at this rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter