Those using swagbucks ???

I feel like so many of the Discover opportunities that I sign up for don't credit! I always work in Chrome, and the VACATION (Disney) offer mentioned above wouldn't open (just a blank page) so I opened it in Explorer. I completed it and...no credit. It's driving me crazy!

I feel like so many of the Discover opportunities that I sign up for don't credit! I always work in Chrome, and the VACATION (Disney) offer mentioned above wouldn't open (just a blank page) so I opened it in Explorer. I completed it and...no credit. It's driving me crazy!

Agreed. The disney offered opened for me but didn't credit. It's probably 1/20 offers that I can get to credit.

Hello everyone I’m new here.

I signed up for Swagbucks because I’m trying to pay for my first trip to Disneyland. As a broke college student, I need all the savings I can get. $280 for DL tickets, $300+ for plane tickets, and $400+ for a decent hotel is tough on my budget. Then on top of that food, merchandise, tipping, and Uber. Searching the internet for tips of a cheaper Disney vacation and found about Swagbucks. Found this forum after searching as well.

So far I’ve redeemed one $25 Walmart gift card after signing up on St Patrick Day. I chose Walmart to buy discounted Sam’s gift cards. I currently have 1600 Swagbucks and have 1000 SB pending from the bonus that’ll be release on Friday. My ultimate goal is to get $275 worth of Disney gift cards and $300 worth of Flight gift cards. I had a $52 worth of change and took it to Coinstar machine and got a Best Buy gift card. No problems at Best Buy buying the $50 Disney gift card. I did buy a cheap DVD just in case. Recently returned the DVD and got the money back on a Best Buy gift card.

The worse things about Swagbucks so far is if I’m having a really good day the next few days I can barely get surveys. My phone is primary device so I can not watch videos all day. I only do surveys through the answer section. I do see others talking about doing NCrave, Revenue, or Peanut Labs. Where can I find those? I’m going to do the shave offer and Hulu offer when it goes back up. Any other good offers I should do?

My other thing I hate about Swagbucks is the terrible customer service. I didn’t see anything against Gift cards with the 500 Swagbucks bonus at Best Buy. My phone died at checkout so I emailed them asking if I could just submit the receipt and get the bonus. They keep sending me clearly automated responses and saying wait 32 days. I tried again at Best Buy and bought a streaming stick and another gift card. The cashier had an attitude and was ringing up someone else at the same time as me and I’m not sure if she scanned the barcode. So out of a free 1000 Swagbucks most likely.

Sorry for the long first response just a little frustrated with the poor communication.
Hi Teal03! Welcome to the Swagbucks thread. It's a great place to hang out and get ideas from fellow Swaggers. Glad you're here!

You were asking where to find nCraves, Revenue, and Peanut Labs. On the SB homepage, there's a dropdown menu on the far left. nCraves are found under Watch. If you've been reading this thread for awhile, you may have picked up on the fact that nCraves are very quirky. When available and working well, they are one of my main sources of SBs. But they suddenly disappear and reappear. I've also found that I need to refresh the nCraves page after every nCrave I run, before trying to start another one. Otherwise it gives me a "Bad Request" or "Sorry" message. Refreshing works almost without fail.

Revenue and Peanut Labs are found under Discover.

Good luck saving for your trip to Disneyland. Sounds like you're off to a great start!

Do all of you have the Swag Button installed? I read that it may not be good due to increased chances of viruses. Has anyone who has it had any issues?

Do all of you have the Swag Button installed? I read that it may not be good due to increased chances of viruses. Has anyone who has it had any issues?

I only install it when a Swago requires it and as soon as those activities are finished I uninstall.

I've gotten virus warnings from some stuff off the SB website but nothing from using the extension. That said, I do like Mr. Incredible, I turn it off until I need it for something like a swag code, the swago, or if I'm doing a lot of price comparisons I might turn it on to see what stores are on SB cuz I still forget to check sometimes. It's terrible for performance otherwise, especially if I'm running the SB videos. So far as I know, usually toolbars that provide shopping offers are really sending all your traffic to their servers first and that's how they know if there's an offer for a webpage you visited. It's so fast so you don't really notice a difference unless you send lots of data though, which is why I think running videos sucks for me when it's on. It would also make sense why they push the button as they can collect a lot of data from you that way.

Actually, I browsed around and Should I Remove It seemed to have a straight forward write up on it: http://www.shouldiremoveit.com/Swag-Bucks-Toolbar-30491-program.aspx

My nCraves are back but no TVs. Are there any others that auto-run?
That's one of the frustrations with nCraves these days. I'll sometimes have dozens of nCraves to choose from, but hardly any of them will auto-advance. The few that do will sometimes disappear after I run them each once, though occasionally they will reappear later. Anyway, here are a few that I've had lately that auto-advance:

Discovery (pic of basket) - 4SB
New York (blue design) - 6SB
Hot News (scenery) - 4SB
Live Stream (pic of movie camera) - 5SB
Pic of books on shelf - I forget what it's called - 4 SB

Point values of these change from time to time, but that's what I've seen for them in the last day or two.

If anyone has come across any more that auto-advance, I'd love to hear about it. :)

I don't have any right now that auto-run round after round without stopping. I miss those.

SB has a shop that I activated that seems so random but must be because of their UK site and it happens to work for us too. We're using the Magical Shuttle to get from the airport to our hotel at DLP next month because it was just easier after flying from the US to Paris esp since I'm coming from Seattle, friend just from DC. The shuttle will credit up to 184 sb, so not much and I'm not fully sure it's supposed to be for our site and not just the UK but it activated and shows under my shops but not pending yet, but I only just paid. Curious to see what happens.

This is something new to me...

I was DQ'd from a survey, but I had spent at least a few minutes on it before being DQ's and I got the "not every survey can be a winner" message, but along side of it, it stated " Although you didn't make it to the end, we've rewarded you 10 SB". Never saw that before! Maybe enough of us complained about spending a lot of time on surveys only to be DQ'd with no credit that they changed to this? Or has this been going on for awhile and I just never have received the SB?

I was DQ'd from a survey, but I had spent at least a few minutes on it before being DQ's and I got the "not every survey can be a winner" message, but along side of it, it stated " Although you didn't make it to the end, we've rewarded you 10 SB". Never saw that before! Maybe enough of us complained about spending a lot of time on surveys only to be DQ'd with no credit that they changed to this? Or has this been going on for awhile and I just never have received the SB?
I haven't seen that yet but that would be amazing if that was the case for surveys now.

Never seen of this/heard of this before. I have been DQ from a lot of surveys, so it must be something new.

I'm not having ANY luck on SB for surveys today, and I need to get 80 SB to meet my goal! Any suggestions?

I'm not having ANY luck on SB for surveys today, and I need to get 80 SB to meet my goal! Any suggestions?

I have no videos or ncraves, so I have been trying the play SB games. For me, they are hit or miss on paying every 2 games. If they work, you can 10 from each I believe. I got the jumping dino game to credit every 2, but the jumping up game only pays in strange intervals 2+ games and I get tired of trying.

Discover>Radium One>search low to high. I find a bunch of ncrave type videos that auto run through the list for 1 point each. These are my first choice if I need points.
Same as above, there are slides. The description will say look at X amount of slides. Mine usually are about the Baltimore Orioles, despite what the picture says. These take more time, but if I am separate to hit goal. Also, if it says you have to view 10 and there are 10, Read the last page. Many times, I see something that says something like "to get credit, please visit one of our sponsors", so I have to click a picture below. For me it is local car details.

Hope that helps some. I miss my videos. :(

I have no videos or ncraves, so I have been trying the play SB games. For me, they are hit or miss on paying every 2 games. If they work, you can 10 from each I believe. I got the jumping dino game to credit every 2, but the jumping up game only pays in strange intervals 2+ games and I get tired of trying.

Discover>Radium One>search low to high. I find a bunch of ncrave type videos that auto run through the list for 1 point each. These are my first choice if I need points.
Same as above, there are slides. The description will say look at X amount of slides. Mine usually are about the Baltimore Orioles, despite what the picture says. These take more time, but if I am separate to hit goal. Also, if it says you have to view 10 and there are 10, Read the last page. Many times, I see something that says something like "to get credit, please visit one of our sponsors", so I have to click a picture below. For me it is local car details.

Hope that helps some. I miss my videos. :(

For the free games its 2 sb for every two rounds you play, up to a total of 10 sb. To get them to credit properly, you have to wait for the page to load each time. You'll know it's done when the stars appear under the green "Play for free" button.

For the free games its 2 sb for every two rounds you play, up to a total of 10 sb. To get them to credit properly, you have to wait for the page to load each time. You'll know it's done when the stars appear under the green "Play for free" button.

So when my game is over and I did or did not get SB, I can choose "play again" or "back to game page"? Which one should I choose? Neither one seem to have to load and the stars were there already.

So when my game is over and I did or did not get SB, I can choose "play again" or "back to game page"? Which one should I choose? Neither one seem to have to load and the stars were there already.

Back to game page. Lately I've had to back out all the way to the main "Play" page and then back onto the game page for it to reset itself.

Back to game page. Lately I've had to back out all the way to the main "Play" page and then back onto the game page for it to reset itself.
Ok, thanks. I will try again. I got 2 from the Jumping guy, but after that 3 more games and nothing again. I have a month til my trip and they are making it harder and harder for me to hit goals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter