Those using swagbucks ???

20 SB collector bill available through search plus an extra 5 sb for "completing" the collector bills (it's just that one). Random stuff is triggering it per usual. I searched "cost to neuter a cat" like I saw someone else had done and that did it for me! Good luck!

I just found out about another app called Receipt Hog. Does anyone have any experience with it? It seems right up my alley seeing as we shop almost exclusively at Aldi and Trader Joe's so Checkout51 and Ibotta don't work for us.
I use it, I have redeemed for $5 a few times already and decided to save up for the biggest payout they offer ($40) It took me almost a year since my last cash out! I got $5 in April '17 and reached the $40 last week. So, super slow earner but it is so easy that I just keep doing it - I also do Receipt Pal and Fetch, and I use the same receipts.

20 SB collector bill available through search plus an extra 5 sb for "completing" the collector bills (it's just that one). Random stuff is triggering it per usual. I searched "cost to neuter a cat" like I saw someone else had done and that did it for me! Good luck!

I did that search and sure enough 20 SB! Thank you!

Yesterday I didn't have the insurance buttons on Revenue Universe, but today I did. Just got over 40 SB doing that.

Last edited:

I just got credit for the Daily Burn offer on Revenue Universe. 600sb for a 30 day trial. It took about an hour to credit.

Thank you! Hadn't noticed that announced yet. I gladly used my last double search on that as the best I've gotten has been 5sb on a search lately :(

How do they announce the team challenges? I love them but just found out there's an Easter one going on. Does anyone know when it ends? Why do I never know that these are going on?

Blog post, facebook and the Daily poll that I know of. They've been running Mon to Fri so they announce starting the Fri before up through start time and then usually the banner ads promote it throughout the week. Someone on here usually mentions it as well.

This one ends March 23rd at 12PM PT/3PM ET.

All the details here: http://blog.swagbucks.com/2018/03/egg-cellent-team-challenge.html

Did you submit a ticket? I never received credit and I bought back when you did. I've not put in a ticket yet but I've been meaning to.

Yes, I did. They told me they won't credit Boxed or anything else for me ever again. That's why i'm super confused.

I'm not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this, but I had 1500 credit from 3 BB purchases last week credit yesterday. I just looked at my account to check on my goal since I let ACYE run at home while I'm at work and I was over 1500. I looked at my activity and it's showing 3 credits for BB, but I'm not seeing any activity from yesterday on my ledger. I moved my date back to the 17th and all my activity from 3/19 is gone. Anyone else experience this?

I just found out about another app called Receipt Hog. Does anyone have any experience with it? It seems right up my alley seeing as we shop almost exclusively at Aldi and Trader Joe's so Checkout51 and Ibotta don't work for us.

What about FETCH? Anyone do that? It's also pretty slow, but easy money!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter