Those using swagbucks ???

Looks like they've upped the coupon prints to 100 a day. They seem to have slim pickings on coupons this month so I have a feeling I'm going to run out of ones to "print" pretty quickly.

There are a TON of those 5 SB (previously 2 SB) health/auto insurance things on Revenue Universe today!

They usually pop up during Team Challenges, I'm glad they came back. :) I'm waiting until 11am to give them a try in hopes of team points. With the ncraves and the apps being flaky it's been hard to hit the minimum to get the bonus.

MyPoints is doing the Pura D'Or. It's only 2,000 mypoints (worth about $13). But Target has a spend $20 on personal care, get a $5 Target gift card. So I bought the conditioner (did subscribe and save to get 5% off) plus some nail polish remover. Uploaded the receipt this morning and my 2,000 mypoints are already there.

MyPoints is doing the Pura D'Or. It's only 2,000 mypoints (worth about $13). But Target has a spend $20 on personal care, get a $5 Target gift card. So I bought the conditioner (did subscribe and save to get 5% off) plus some nail polish remover. Uploaded the receipt this morning and my 2,000 mypoints are already there.

Where do you find this offer on MP? I still cannot find my way around their site.

Revenue Universe ---> Home Chef
Purchase 2 meals for 2 people
total will be $19. Get 2100 SB instantly, $2 Money maker plus their food is really good. Cancel once you receive first package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!