Those using swagbucks ???

I am racking up the points the past 2 days.

On Android mobile there are new games to play and they are crediting a lot! Open Swagbucks app, go to Discover at the bottom, then Playtime Rewards at the top. They take awhile to credit so patience is important. From Jan 1-3 it says they are crediting x2. The points/time fluctuate through the day so do watch that.

tA0heVZl.jpg
kcJQ93Cl.jpg

Quite enjoying this. I got some points last night and then today a bunch I think from last night and today or it could've all been today. The solitaire game will become my bored at work game as long as it gives points for my playing. Better than my other mindless game that doesn't give me points :) Works slow right now and I'm still working from home.

@snugglebug I tried this on my old android and it said "not available for this user." But it did let me download the solitaire game (which I have played in the past). Getting to level 11 is easy for 2,000 SB! Thanks!
That is good to know. I have not tried it on my old Android (s5), I've been playing on my new phone My old phone is good for running the videos from the SB app at least. I do have to keep reaching over to hit continue or thumbs up/down, but it has started running a few consecutively lately.

I find the website videos hit and miss. They'll run flawlessly for a bit then start crashing (video no longer avail). I can usually clear the browser cache/data (and tend to defrag the computer) and it starts working again, but that isn't working this week. Even HideoutTV has missing videos lately.

I am not sure. I am waiting for the points. I don't see them pending.....
Yea I'm not seeing it pending either. I went back and found the fine print and it said must reach level 11 by day 14. So maybe after day 14?

Need to break the new UPS driver in--the last one just left all my VUSE/VELO deliveries without requiring a signature. She thankfully thinks its medicine:) Or at least that's what she said.

The solitaire game says crop 11, not level 11. Reaching crop 11 will take a long time from the looks of it.

I'm playing the solitaire game. Does anyone know how to tell what crop you are on? Is it 11 crops? I've been playing since Monday. I think I have 3 crops.
Thanks!!

Question from a newbie. I just signed up for Swagbucks. It shows different places to shop to get 1, 2, 3, whatever percent back. Then it says get $10 too. So how do I go about that? I can't seem to find the answer. Do I just have to buy something? Or does it have to be a certain amount?

For example, it says 2% back + $10 bonus for Amazon. We buy stuff on Amazon every day. So do I just buy like normal? Or do I need to save up a couple of days and buy a few things at a time? Do I have a certain window (days) to buy and get the $10 bonus?

Question from a newbie. I just signed up for Swagbucks. It shows different places to shop to get 1, 2, 3, whatever percent back. Then it says get $10 too. So how do I go about that? I can't seem to find the answer. Do I just have to buy something? Or does it have to be a certain amount?

For example, it says 2% back + $10 bonus for Amazon. We buy stuff on Amazon every day. So do I just buy like normal? Or do I need to save up a couple of days and buy a few things at a time? Do I have a certain window (days) to buy and get the $10 bonus?
It’s a little different with amazon because it depends on what you buy. Most stuff I buy there doesn’t get anything back. But if you subscribe to one of their services (Prime, Audible) or buy one of their products (kindle, fire stick) then you get one of those offers through Swagbucks. You have to scroll down the amazon shop page to see what category your item might fall under. Most other online stores get a straight % on almost anything you buy.

So got a new computer. Downloaded chrome and tried to run the videos. It’s set on auto advance but it’s not advancing. It will count down and stop at 26 sec. any suggestions on how to get the videos to run on their own

To get the cashback (well, SB back) you have to click on the link in SB for the shop. Amazon is not a great one - you can see what categories allow for the cashback when you click on the link, but it is not that many. The $10 is most likely a bonus because you are new. Not sure if it will show, but try clicking on the Swag Ups section (when you hover over your photo on the top right corner you will see all kinds of sections), that is where you will find any bonuses you might have and when they expire. Normally you don't have to spend a specific amount to get SB back but for any bonus I would double check the terms

I'm playing the solitaire game. Does anyone know how to tell what crop you are on? Is it 11 crops? I've been playing since Monday. I think I have 3 crops.
Thanks!!
When you collect a harvest it says what you have. I'm up to sunflowers (completed level 86), which I think is crop 4 :confused3

edit - I got to level 95 and a little pop up showed me what I have and my crop level, I am now on crop 7. I have clicked on everything and cannot get back to that screen.

Last edited:
When you collect a harvest it says what you have. I'm up to sunflowers (completed level 86), which I think is crop 4 :confused3

edit - I got to level 95 and a little pop up showed me what I have and my crop level, I am now on crop 7. I have clicked on everything and cannot get back to that screen.

Thanks! I'll keep an eye out to see if I can see that!

My sb live app says the trivia game is at 8 pm ET today not 3 pm ET like it usually is on Fridays. I didn’t see or hear news of this anywhere else, so I don’t know if it’s a mistake or what.

ETA it must have been a mistake. Looks like it’s at 3 ET as usual

Last edited:
My sb live app says the trivia game is at 8 pm ET today not 3 pm ET like it usually is on Fridays. I didn’t see or hear news of this anywhere else, so I don’t know if it’s a mistake or what.

ETA it must have been a mistake. Looks like it’s at 3 ET as usual
Completely forgot today was Friday, but luckily got the alert the game was starting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter