Those using swagbucks ???

Ups delivers my vuse/velo without a signature. I’m out of town and didn’t think it would get shipped as fast as it did but they delivered it today. Probably just knows me and my vaping habit by now.

Ups delivers my vuse/velo without a signature. I’m out of town and didn’t think it would get shipped as fast as it did but they delivered it today. Probably just knows me and my vaping habit by now.
My latest offer came yesterday via UPS without a signature also. I got a case of wine delivered last week, and they didn't want me to sign but just spell my last name for them.

So, under Revenue Universe 'no CC' is Outside TV. Says it is good for up to 100 times, 2 SB each for watching 2 minutes of 2 videos. I am testing it out, on my 10th time so far.

VELO NICOTINE LOZENGES
for 10.00 ( 2pks) I bought hard cream and mint for my DH. Thought maybe it would help him stop smoking.
4000 sb credited already

So I went to redeem for a gift card this morning and the website logged me out. I tried to log back in and it says I need to contact customer service. Does anyone know if this means I've been deactivated? I don't know what I could've done.

I have two offers for velo. One has a picture of lozenges minimum purchase of 15 The other has a picture of pouches minimum purchase of 9.99. Both award 4000 swagbucks( pending 45 days). Can I do both since they are two different offers?( 8000 combined reward)

I have two offers for velo. One has a picture of lozenges minimum purchase of 15 The other has a picture of pouches minimum purchase of 9.99. Both award 4000 swagbucks( pending 45 days). Can I do both since they are two different offers?( 8000 combined reward)
Yes, you can do both. You should be able to do them on mypoints too.

The only thing that makes me nervous about doing both mypoints and swagbucks is it does say offer redeemed once per user...
It's not a bad idea to be cautious with MyPoints/Swagbucks. I see it as different offers, but they may not agree.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter