Those using swagbucks ???

So is that a yes to the buying SB then paying cc with SB that was bought? Kind of like when people would buy dollar coins go pay their cc with those dollar coins and earn the CC rewards. I know this because i used to work at a bank some years ago lol
Basically yes. Really I have a travel fund in my budget, and I pay for sb deals out of there (unless it was something I would buy anyways). So I buy swagbucks with $4.50 from my travel fund, and then when I get enough I cash out $25 to PayPal and then transfer to my bank. That goes to my travel fund. So after doing this deal a few times, I spent $22.50 to get $25 plus got a few credit card points. And I get the referral bonus from DHs account as @PerfessorZ said, so an extra 10%

It was gone this morning, but now it is back! Just refreshed my home page and got the large popup. Snagged another 500 for $4.50. Was able to do it 3 times just now. I'm wondering if my credit card is going to think it's fraudulent or a duplicate charge?
Can you get SB for purchasing books on Amazon? I know you can't get ebates credit for them but I'm having a tricky time finding out if books count for SB.

I hate Amazon, had too many issues with fake products and customer service but I have $50+ in gift cards so I figured I'd get a few books.
I had to buy books, and I got nothing... If I were you I would buy amazon basics clothing... I got socks for my boys and some other basics and got 5% back. if not save your gift card for Disney you can buy snacks for your trip from prime now

I just purchased something at home depot , I got one point for each dollar I spent, how does this 300 bounus work? will I see it pending? will it pend as long as the shopping trip does? I dont see it anywhere I really dont want to email asking I have enough emails pending with them.

I just purchased something at home depot , I got one point for each dollar I spent, how does this 300 bounus work? will I see it pending? will it pend as long as the shopping trip does? I dont see it anywhere I really dont want to email asking I have enough emails pending with them.

My guess it will be like BB where 2-5 days after you get the shop and earn email it will just show up in your account?

I've been out of SB game for sometime beyond an occasional offer and the BB/SB deal. I was looking at Menlo Club offer being advertised to me that might have ended up as a $5 moneymaker but I noticed this language in the terms:

...If you complete this offer without having a genuine interest in the product/service being offered, any SB awarded will be revoked and your Swagbucks account may be terminated for violation of our terms requiring honest and legitimate member behavior...
Is this normal? I don't recall seeing this on other offers before. Considering SB crap reputation for tracking purchases and great reputation for having become worse to work with when things don't track I'm definitely passing on this offer.

I've been out of SB game for sometime beyond an occasional offer and the BB/SB deal. I was looking at Menlo Club offer being advertised to me that might have ended up as a $5 moneymaker but I noticed this language in the terms:

...If you complete this offer without having a genuine interest in the product/service being offered, any SB awarded will be revoked and your Swagbucks account may be terminated for violation of our terms requiring honest and legitimate member behavior...
Is this normal? I don't recall seeing this on other offers before. Considering SB crap reputation for tracking purchases and great reputation for having become worse to work with when things don't track I'm definitely passing on this offer.

I've seen that language before. I'm not sure on every deal, but it's not exactly new.

Notice it more and more... using scary language.
No worries have not seen it happen yet.

What is the 300 bonus? Is it a member recognition one? when I've had those they have posted a day or two after the regular shop bonus.

S'mores has turned into Hideout.tv......I'm not crediting anything. Has anyone tried to create an account? It was my go to for getting the discover credit each day.

Anyone gotten the BB bonus lately? I bought $78 worth of video games last Saturday which tracked for sb, but haven't seen the bonus yet.

Anyone gotten the BB bonus lately? I bought $78 worth of video games last Saturday which tracked for sb, but haven't seen the bonus yet.

I don’t think so. I personally haven’t heard of anyone getting the bonus since sometime in April I think, even for non gift card purchases. I’ve started using other cash back sites (ibotta, Shopkick) for rebates for regular BB stuff but don’t use SB there anymore, sadly. I believe just regular shop and earn still works there though. I think.

I just got an auto advancing ncrave that went more than one round at 2 sb in a row! It’s still going. This is at least the third time this one has cycled. It might be more but I didn’t keep track. Could be a good sign!

ETA I’ve now had at least 5 non stop unbabysat rounds of 2 sb ncraves

Last edited:
I just got an auto advancing ncrave that went more than one round at 2 sb in a row! It’s still going. This is at least the third time this one has cycled. It might be more but I didn’t keep track. Could be a good sign!

ETA I’ve now had at least 5 non stop unbabysat rounds of 2 sb ncraves

Mine started roboting after almost every round and have added pictures I have to pick before it'll move on. If I close and refresh my list whatever one I ran disappears. I don't get it.

I don’t think so. I personally haven’t heard of anyone getting the bonus since sometime in April I think, even for non gift card purchases. I’ve started using other cash back sites (ibotta, Shopkick) for rebates for regular BB stuff but don’t use SB there anymore, sadly. I believe just regular shop and earn still works there though. I think.

I actually did get the bonus a few weeks ago for a non-gc purchase there. I bought items on May 8 and got the bonus rewarded on May 24 without putting in a ticket. I also bought stuff there a little under a week ago but haven't received that bonus yet.

I actually did get the bonus a few weeks ago for a non-gc purchase there. I bought items on May 8 and got the bonus rewarded on May 24 without putting in a ticket. I also bought stuff there a little under a week ago but haven't received that bonus yet.

That’s great. Wow! 16 days!

I just did the Forged in Empires (I think that's the name of it) game. It hasn't credited the 150SB I'm going to give it until tomorrow, then maybe put in a ticket. Trying to be careful though because of all my BB tickets in April

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter