This weeks show

I'm a big Disney fan, but for some reason, I was a bit late to get on the DIS Unplugged bandwagon. To make up for lost time, over the course of about two weeks, I listened to every archived show. (Unfortunately, I don't think they're all archived.) I really enjoy the podcast, and I find myself looking forward to it now.

Same here gppnj! What was I thinking by not dl'ing these earlier?! I've dl'ed all of the archives and DS and I listen to them on our trips to takwon-do 3x a week.

Did you try refreshing the browser page? Sometimes a shift+refresh is a bit more refreshing, maybe that will work?

I too am new to the podcast thing and WOW it's amazing how quickly I got addicted! They should call it DisCRACK, then we could form our own little support group for those of us who quickly found our lives revolving around the weekly shows! :surfweb:

Amoung other reasons, I look forward to the podcasts so I have something to torture my sister with every week.

She and I are both huge Disney fans, but she isn't into message boards or websites are podcasts on the subject like I am...matter of fact, she doesn't even know what a podcast is! :rolleyes:

So every week, I glean little tidbits or news items or whatever and then I call my sister and say "Well, let's not get an ADR at Coral Reef, I hear it's terrible, especially for the price." and then she always says "Where did you hear that?" (you'd think she would learn, but she doesn't) and of course I say .... "From Kevin." (or Bob or Pete or Julie or Corey or John, depending who reported the info I am reporting) and she always says....."Who in the heck is Kevin?" (or Bob or Pete or Julie or Corey or John) and then she tells me how crazy I am, but I know she secretly looks forward to my weekly tidbits and news items. :)

I'm a big Disney fan, but for some reason, I was a bit late to get on the DIS Unplugged bandwagon. To make up for lost time, over the course of about two weeks, I listened to every archived show. (Unfortunately, I don't think they're all archived.) I really enjoy the podcast, and I find myself looking forward to it now.

They are available, you can hear ALL the shows since day 1 of the DIS Unplugged, 7-25-06 if you use the "Listen now" and scroll all the way to the bottom :thumbsup2 They are not all on the archive page, but they are ALL in the "Listen now" :woohoo:

also http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-podcast/downloads.htm

Have a blast listening! :)

Love the beginning...I still can't believe that, after all this time, Bob had NO idea what we all were talking about.

Oh crap...I was trying to save the email show for tomorrow....I love listening in the morning with my coffee, but now I HAVE to go see what you are talking about! :headache:

where are u guys finding this week's email show?

Yep, it's not on iTunes yet, but I'm not very patient, so I went with the Listen Now button.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter