This weeks show

Well I always Download it on Tuesday but not get to listen to it until Friday night, thats the only time I slow do enough to listen. However when I saw it was not up this afternoon I panicked but now that I know it's on its way I'm better. I sure it will be worth the wait.

OK who wants to start a coutdown clock to the Podcast.

Even though its a little late, I have full faith in Pete and the PodCast crew to deliver an excellent show, as always!:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Darn 10pm PST and no podcast :confused:

Pete, don't you know I have a 7am flight tomorrow am and was sooooooo looking forward to sitting back and listening to the podcast. ;) I'll survive. And it will give me something to look forward to when I get home on Saturday.

I wonder if we'll get the Discussion show and the Email show at the same time? Twice the fun for Wednesday!

For the past month or so this podcast has been keeping me sane. I hate to say it, but I really was looking forward to listening today. Over the past month I have had the following happen and I am not kidding ;-)
- I went to the hospital for dehydration due to illness
- My Mom had knee surgery
- The baby is teething
- My wife was in a car accident
- My Grandpa passed away
- I had to coordinate the trip to Denver for the funeral (four people from 2 destinations)
- I had to coordinate a Campaign to recognize Employees at the University where I work
- My brother had to have emergency surgery on his abdomen
- Assist in Holy Week Services at our Church (7 services over 6 days)

My faith has given me peace, my family has given me support and love, and the podcast restores my sense of humor each time I listen to it. The power of laughter is amazing, and I want to thank you guys for that.

Pete, I love the podcast, but take your time in getting it up. We know how much work it takes and thanks for your dedication.

:sad1: sorry you are having such a bad time of it :grouphug:

I do LOVE babies, so if you need to unload the lil one- I am available! My GD is teething right now, so I am loaded with Oragel and lots of hugs!

This is when being a 3rd shifter is a good thing.. my day is just starting :)

I was filled with anticipation to hear this weeks podcast.:surfweb: When I opened the podcast page it said week #86, but had last week's discription...no big deal. But when I clicked "listen now", nothing played.:confused: It showed the podcast being 00:00:00 long.:eek: :eek: I hope it didn't get lost in cyberspace.

I also had a problem playing it with the flash player, but since I also subscribe with FeedDemon, I was able to play the direct link in my browser.

Great show so far...

Was the call from Kathy repeated, or did my player just rewind itself?

:sad1: sorry you are having such a bad time of it :grouphug:

I do LOVE babies, so if you need to unload the lil one- I am available! My GD is teething right now, so I am loaded with Oragel and lots of hugs!

Thanks for your thoughts. I am actually fine because of my faith, family and podcast/disboards. I wanted others to know that the community here makes a difference out there.

Thanks, Chris

I'm a big Disney fan, but for some reason, I was a bit late to get on the DIS Unplugged bandwagon. To make up for lost time, over the course of about two weeks, I listened to every archived show. (Unfortunately, I don't think they're all archived.) I really enjoy the podcast, and I find myself looking forward to it now.

I'm a big Disney fan, but for some reason, I was a bit late to get on the DIS Unplugged bandwagon. To make up for lost time, over the course of about two weeks, I listened to every archived show. (Unfortunately, I don't think they're all archived.) I really enjoy the podcast, and I find myself looking forward to it now.

Another victim of the DIS Unplugged Kool-Aid. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter