This weeks show

WebmasterPete

Grand Administrator
Will be up later in the day tomorrow. Due to scheduling issues we couldn't record today (and certainly not yesterday), so it will be up later in the evening tomorrow.

Thx
Pete

:eek: Say it ain't so! :sad1:

Ahhhh well, guess I'll just have to listen to an older podcast with my coffee tomorrow, I'm still catching up on ones I've missed.

And I'll have something to look forward to when I get hom from work Tuesday or maybe I'll try and restain from listening and enjoy the weekly Discussion with the email show together on Wednesday. :)

I can certainly understand not working yesterday ! Hope everyone had a great Easter :)

Thanks for the heads up, Pete. I will just have to endure a few more hours with the vomiting and shakes, but I'll get through it, I have before. ;)

Thanks for letting us know. Hope you all had a great Easter.:goodvibes

I'm just glad it is not because a new scar has been added to the team:) !

Looking forward to the show when it is ready.

--Daneen

Thats OK, we forgive you ;) Actually, I can catch up on the boards now :)

Thats good, it means that im not spending my afternoon at work wondering if the podcast is up!

Hope the team had a great easter!

You guys should have had an Easter roundtable where you had a big dinner with everyone and their relatives and you could have podcasted right from your table!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding
No one wants to work on Easter:thumbsup2

Thanks for the heads up, Pete. I will just have to endure a few more hours with the vomiting and shakes, but I'll get through it, I have before. ;)

I know what you mean, alaskan and then to make matters worse there's the chocolate hang over to contend with.

Cool it will give you guys a chance to hear my voicemail i just left a little while ago ;)

Need DIS FIX
AHHHH
Help
OMG
Can't Go On....
*falls to floor in a lifeless lump*

Alas I can't blame them for not being able to record
Maybe it will be more satisfying if I wait:thumbsup2

I wonder what time it will be up...

I want to have a bath, but it will be so much more relaxing with a podcast...

I think i might have to resort to an old one! And Desperate Housewives starts tomorrow in the UK, so i will have no time to listen to it then ether.

Warning: if ANYONE starts posting spoilers, i may have to hunt them down and get Mindy to lend me her cistern!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter