This weeks show

aahh I forgot about that button. Thanks a bunch, now I can do my homework and listen!

Ok you are all making me crazy! Unless Pete is "playing" with the email show, it is no where to be found at this moment. If you select download now- you get last weeks email show. If you go in listen now or play now- they are last weeks show AND the discussion show is not on there for this week either. I am just "waking up" so it could be me LOL :upsidedow BUT please Pete, doing this to me while I am at work means I have to WORK :( lol thank god for older podcasts-I can always find laughs in there!

Ok you are all making me crazy! Unless Pete is "playing" with the email show, it is no where to be found at this moment. If you select download now- you get last weeks email show. If you go in listen now or play now- they are last weeks show AND the discussion show is not on there for this week either. I am just "waking up" so it could be me LOL :upsidedow BUT please Pete, doing this to me while I am at work means I have to WORK :( lol thank god for older podcasts-I can always find laughs in there!

I just checked it and both of this week's shows loaded up for me. :rolleyes1

Have a great night.

yeah I can listen to it online but I can't download it. I might have to call in sick today!

Another brilliant show, and I loved Pete's "I kill you !!" Jeff Dunham quote, I almost fell off my seat, as my hubby finally managed to persuade me to watch his dvd,this week.

Brilliant!!

Val
xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter