This is Us- Season four

Could Kevin’s child from the last episode last season be Cassidy and Kevin’s baby? Maybe that quick hookup and they werent prepared? But I cannot see how Kevin wouldnt have condoms at his place. The plot thickens.
Kevin told Cassidy why he and Zoe broke up. He wanted kids and she didn't. Minutes later K+C end up in bed. I don't think the line was a coincidence.

Kevin told Cassidy why he and Zoe broke up. He wanted kids and she didn't. Minutes later K+C end up in bed. I don't think the line was a coincidence.

We thought that Kevin’s kid was about 10 or so in that flash forward episode. Do you think Rebecca goes from current state to almost dying in 10 years? Plus, I think Randall’s daughter looks more that 10 years older in the flash forward.

We thought that Kevin’s kid was about 10 or so in that flash forward episode. Do you think Rebecca goes from current state to almost dying in 10 years? Plus, I think Randall’s daughter looks more that 10 years older in the flash forward.
Right?!? That is why this show has me on my toes every episode. I’m always looking for that twist, or hidden message. That’s why I love this thread. I can get new perspectives.

Right?!? That is why this show has me on my toes every episode. I’m always looking for that twist, or hidden message. That’s why I love this thread. I can get new perspectives.

I love this thread because people point out things I never would have noticed, like music store guy saying he got Kate’s address from her application, despite the fact she was at a different address at the time.

I think there is a “plan” for Kevin’s son. However, I think they will consider multiple options based on how storyline develops and casting availability. Dan Fogleman has mentioned multiple times how much he and rest of writers, actors, etc. love working with Alexandra Breckinridge (adult Sophie) and she is welcome back as her schedule allows. Whether or not Fogleman plans to make Sophie the mother, he wants her to be considered a possibility By viewers.

I think there is a “plan” for Kevin’s son. However, I think they will consider multiple options based on how storyline develops and casting availability. Dan Fogleman has mentioned multiple times how much he and rest of writers, actors, etc. love working with Alexandra Breckinridge (adult Sophie) and she is welcome back as her schedule allows. Whether or not Fogleman plans to make Sophie the mother, he wants her to be considered a possibility By viewers.

I keep thinking she will be back and she and Kevin will finally end up together. We shall see!

I keep thinking she will be back and she and Kevin will finally end up together. We shall see!
I do think the powers that be would prefer Sophie as his one true love. They really seemed to push Zoe last season, and now it is Cassidy. I am pretty sure Kevin will get his “happily ever after,“ we are just going to have to wait a while for details.

So this is the Randall, Deja episode. I wonder if we will see Kate and Kevin in the present day at all.

HOLY COW

What an episode! I don’t even know what to put into words. Just...amazing. I LOVE that we’re seeing more of Malik. I could watch a whole season of him (even though that would mean no Kevin).

If a mid season, mid series episode can do this much can you even imagine the series finale?? I think we’ll need a dis meet to watch it together.

If a mid season, mid series episode can do this much can you even imagine the series finale?? I think we’ll need a dis meet to watch it together.

OMG wouldnt that be a great evening!

Always liked Beth and last night she was awesome.

Loved the wine in the pantry but then remembered that she had a drinking problem one season or am I mixing up my shows. If correct, hiding wine in the pantry isnt a good thing lol

I wouldnt like Malik with my 13 year old daughter but cannot get over how much he looks like his real life aunt who played Poussay in Orange.

Attachments

• 25BB68BE-6C72-438F-B339-5E695E3CB583.jpeg
    25BB68BE-6C72-438F-B339-5E695E3CB583.jpeg
    52.8 KB · Views: 15
I’m yet again blown away by the writers of this amazing show. I loved Beth being so open until her mama bear came out and Randall calmed down and tried to walk her off the ledge. I also loved them showing Jack being so protective, jealous and vulnerable. As a mama of two adopted babies who are bi-racial this show speaks to my heart. My husband is now addicted and we cry pretty much every week and tell each other how much we hate this show because we become blubbering messes every week. I wish this show would go on and on for years and years. But, alas, I’ve read it will have only so many seasons. Looking forward to the next show!

Last edited:
OMG wouldnt that be a great evening!

Always liked Beth and last night she was awesome.

Loved the wine in the pantry but then remembered that she had a drinking problem one season or am I mixing up my shows. If correct, hiding wine in the pantry isnt a good thing lol

I wouldnt like Malik with my 13 year old daughter but cannot get over how much he looks like his real life aunt who played Poussay in Orange.
I don't think she had a drinking problem...yet. I think we speculated a while ago that that may have been the path she was taking that led to the divorce (if there is one) back when Beth got fired from her job etc.... but I don't think anything ever became of that.

That ending was so powerful. Of course, I cried. They get me every time.

Same here! I laughed a lot in this episode - just love Randall and Beth and especially Randall's facial expressions. But the end totally got me.

And Malik kind of fits into the "Pearson men grand gesture" thing.

I was thinking the same thing.

This season is definitely their best so far!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter