This is Us- Season four

Oh no. Rebecca in the scenes from next week does not look good.
We only got a tiny segment of Kate and the boyfriend, but it did show it of controlling behavior.
I'm not liking Deja's mom back in the picture. Deja could be in for another deep disappointment.

Oh no. Rebecca in the scenes from next week does not look good.
We only got a tiny segment of Kate and the boyfriend, but it did show it of controlling behavior.
I'm not liking Deja's mom back in the picture. Deja could be in for another deep disappointment.
I don't know if I saw controlling, but I definitely saw jerk behavior... not a fan.

Ugh I’m scared about next week.
I know. I have so much to process from this show. I will probably watch it again just to process all that they gave us as glimpses. Little snippets about Kevin and Jack which transitions into Kevin and Nicky. Kevin and Cassidy and their ending(but who knows with this show) and then Randall and Rebecca. ugh, just ugh. Then all the little stuff with Kate, and baby jack and the neighbor. And then who could forget about Beth, Malik, and Deja. Seriously, this is the best season ever. Hands down, best show out there right now. For me this show is almost like a disney vacation. You’re so excited when you get there but you know the ending is coming and it’s way sooner than you want it to be. Looking forward to seeing everyone’s perspective!

Rebecca called Randall congressman instead of councilman. Another memory clue. Also was she thumbing through pictures on her phone all day to remind herself what she had done and where she had been? This is going to be so sad, if so.
You are so right. I glossed over that.....I think they are giving us a very painful clue. I also think that because Randall has been main one concerned about her for the past 20 years and not as selfish as Kate and Kevin he will carry the burden of being her advocate and get a lot of pushback from Kevin and Kate. Maybe I will be wrong but I think the offense she took was her insecurities and worries about the other two and the rest of the family catching on. She knows Randall has always had her back and can see through her.....again another tear jerker.

Ok, so I'm still thinking about the show. The banana thing with Kate... maybe the boyfriend is the one who starts Kate's spiral with food by controlling her intake. I know we said he might end up being physically abusive, but this show is often much more subtle. Maybe his form of abuse with her is food/weight related.

Ok, doing a real time commentary because I want to say so much already and I’m like two minutes in lol

- poor Rebecca. There is nothing more frustrating than trying to put on a fitted sheet by yourself.

- yuck, yuck, YUCK. That guy is a creep and I hate him already. Randy? Rebecca? Show some manners to your girlfriends mom.

- YAY KEVIN

- oh, it’s always a guy punch when someone talking to Kevin gets turned into Jack.

- Oh, sneaky Beth lol

- I hope this is a deception and Kevin really isn’t out somewhere drinking,

- ok, hear me out, what if kate has an affair with the neighbour??!?!

- LOL Beth is making the joke but that’s Randall all the way (with the bowl of popcorn)

- I HATE Sydney Crosby so I’m glad to hear someone sucker punched him 😬

- OH NO KEVIN! RUN AWAY LOL
(deleting inappropriate joke about me being naked around Kevin)

- ..he’s doing it on purpose. Ugh, I feel so much for him. I hope whomever he ends up with treats him right and fixes his heart..even if it’s army lady

- adult Randall isn’t my favourite kid, but teen Randall is by a mile. I want these characters to all be real people so I can be friends with them lol

- guys, if Rebecca gets Alzheimer’s I may not be strong enough to watch it. That will be a bridge too far. My grandma had it and I watched how much my Grandpa and mom fell apart.

- Randall knows...

- this is off topic, but my dad was cast in a local commercial and it was just one of the ads! How weird is that LOL

He was also in the movie with Chrissy Metz and you can recognize him for a short shot.

- Kate, don’t spoil this for Toby..

- man, now I love Nicky too lol

- no no no no no. This is sure just more signs something is up..

- AWWWW JACK

As usual, a superb episode that went by in the blink of an eye.

I have a feeling that the Thanksgiving episode will be one for the ages. Maybe Nicky gets to wear the hat this year?

I don’t see previews of next week, and now I don’t think I want to look it up.

I don’t see previews of next week, and now I don’t think I want to look it up.

Really, all you saw was that it's the "fall finale" and that they're having Thanksgiving.

I think the Alzheimer's angle will be sad, but a very honest, painful look at the disease.

So sweet about Kevin getting Cassidy to not give up on her marriage just yet.

I loved Beth--"Okay, I'm going into the pantry--you two will be unsupervised for 30 seconds!"

Fantastic episode.

When Uncle Nicky said "until you two morons had sex" I died!! And then his court room speech made me tear up. He is becoming an on screen favorite also. His character development is excellent!

I am thinking Kate and the neighbor might end up in an emotional affair. Since the neighbor has his physical limitations, Kate could think that he has more in common with baby Jack. (if that makes sense) Other than baby Jack, she and Toby are losing their connection. If Toby doesn't feel it, it seems Kate does.

I am surprised Rebecca's illness is already being shown to that degree. I agree Randall will be the one in the trenches and the other two might be in denial.

Glad Cassidy went to the restaurant.

Loved, loved, loved this episode. This truly is a wonderful show, with great acting, and a storyline that is excellent. And, the fact they have managed to keep it excellent through all seasons. I think this one may be the best yet.

Fantastic episode.

When Uncle Nicky said "until you two morons had sex" I died!! And then his court room speech made me tear up. He is becoming an on screen favorite also. His character development is excellent!

I am thinking Kate and the neighbor might end up in an emotional affair. Since the neighbor has his physical limitations, Kate could think that he has more in common with baby Jack. (if that makes sense) Other than baby Jack, she and Toby are losing their connection. If Toby doesn't feel it, it seems Kate does.

I am surprised Rebecca's illness is already being shown to that degree. I agree Randall will be the one in the trenches and the other two might be in denial.

Glad Cassidy went to the restaurant.
I think they showed the extent of her illness to Randall because she lives in LA and he lives in Philly, so he is far-removed from the daily minutiae of her life. Miguel said he had to buy her a new phone because she lost the other one, but Miguel is being portrayed as dismissing her symptoms as nothing more than getting older. Rebecca said Miguel refers to them as "senior moments. So is he in denial or does he truly not see the extent of it?

I think they showed the extent of her illness to Randall because she lives in LA and he lives in Philly, so he is far-removed from the daily minutiae of her life. Miguel said he had to buy her a new phone because she lost the other one, but Miguel is being portrayed as dismissing her symptoms as nothing more than getting older. Rebecca said Miguel refers to them as "senior moments. So is he in denial or does he truly not see the extent of it?

I'm guessing they don't know the extent of it mostly because I think it is presenting as "senior moments" and not something more.

When you live with someone it is harder to catch the gradual deterioration. Randall doesn’t see Rebecca often so he notices the changes. The fact that Rebecca reacted as she did to Randall’s suggestion she see a doctor shows that she feels something is happening but doesn’t want to admit it. Randall is right, she is defensive.

When you live with someone it is harder to catch the gradual deterioration. Randall doesn’t see Rebecca often so he notices the changes. The fact that Rebecca reacted as she did to Randall’s suggestion she see a doctor shows that she feels something is happening but doesn’t want to admit it. Randall is right, she is defensive.
It looks like on next week's episode, she ends up lost and doesn't know where she is, so no denying it then. I didn't like angry Rebecca.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter