This is Us- Season four

This show gets me at every turn. I love, love, love how Jack turned his embarrassing and painful moment to help Randall. Yet again, through his flaws and insecurities he put his kids first.
I also have to say I was rooting for him to deck Rebecca’s dad. Oh, and finally, not shocked by Kevin. I hope he finds happiness and has some of Jacks perspective and it not all be based on looks.

Oh man, what a great episode. I never would have guessed that Randall was faking to get in with the crowd. How clever!

There’s definitely trouble in paradise for Toby and Kate. Maybe he cheats?

Kevin, what are you DOING?? Married ladies are not the way to go. Now I like that army lady even less (I can’t even be bothered to remember her name).

I’m liking Nicky more and more. He definitely knows what’s going on, but, depending on how long he was making his sandwich he may have..heard something.

Last edited:
I loved the end of this episode so much. They really did have me fooled into thinking that Randall had quit golf after that one time playing. Instead, they tied in the lessons that Jack taught him and showed us that he kept with it and was excellent at the game. He played down to the group he was with and it worked perfectly. So well done - I really think this is my favorite season so far.

Too short, as always!!

I reeeeeally love this show, and this season is great so far!

I love that Randall found a way to get back in with the other officials, and Jack is just amazing and humble and always putting his kids first!

And as wrong as Kevin and Cassidy were to start when they did, I am warming up to them as a potential couple, and to her in general.

Too short, as always!!

I reeeeeally love this show, and this season is great so far!

I love that Randall found a way to get back in with the other officials, and Jack is just amazing and humble and always putting his kids first!

And as wrong as Kevin and Cassidy were to start when they did, I am warming up to them as a potential couple, and to her in general.

I had to dislike this post, sorry. You had me til the last paragraph LOL

I was not happy with Kate at the hotel. Toby was right, she was threatened and made it all about her. And her no response shrug. Grrr....
I am glad she admitted to her own self doubt and faults at the house. Cutting the wrong pants made me forgive her.

Oh Randall, you sneaky, sneaky guy! Well played. Very well indeed.

Kevin, boy I hope the writers didn't divulge any huge plot twists or reveals in that gym scene, I was too busy looking at those arms. LOL. And I just cannot get onboard with the married woman thing. I saw it coming, but I was really hoping it wouldn't happen. God love Nicky saying he should've gone for that walk. Yes, you should have! All I see is hot mess express coming up.

I'm surprised at everyone dumping on Kevin. Cassidy is the one who is married, not Kevin. Kevin didn't take an oath to Cassidy's husband. Second, it appears that Cassidy's husband isn't making much of an effort in the marriage. Seems to keep pushing her away so his loss. He also kicked her out of the house didn't he? Hard to feel much sympathy for him.

I'm surprised at everyone dumping on Kevin. Cassidy is the one who is married, not Kevin. Kevin didn't take an oath to Cassidy's husband. Second, it appears that Cassidy's husband isn't making much of an effort in the marriage. Seems to keep pushing her away so his loss. He also kicked her out of the house didn't he? Hard to feel much sympathy for him.

I am not dumping on him, just that he is picking someone with a lot of baggage. Too much for someone who is dealing with their own inner angst. IDK, just am not a fan of her character. Then again, I didn't care for Nicky in the beginning either and warmed up to him. Time will tell.

Could Kevin’s child from the last episode last season be Cassidy and Kevin’s baby? Maybe that quick hookup and they werent prepared? But I cannot see how Kevin wouldnt have condoms at his place. The plot thickens.

Could Kevin’s child from the last episode last season be Cassidy and Kevin’s baby? Maybe that quick hookup and they werent prepared? But I cannot see how Kevin wouldnt have condoms at his place. The plot thickens.

Kevin wants kids though

Kevin knows she’s married too. Cheating is not a one side blame thing.

I think that’s what they want us to think. I think the timelines don’t add up though.

I really hope they don’t end up together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter