The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Jay: Bullseye kept a steady pace behind JaDE. "AWESOME. please do."

Evelyn: She pulled up to JFK Airport to find her parents waiting. Evelyn gave them big hugs and everyone got in the car.

OOC: Something like this is what I had in mind for the Barton's.
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Jamul/18511-W-Boundary-Truck-Trl-91935/home/18971050

OOC: Looks good.

Hope: "I will, but I think it's unlikely he'll agree. He doesn't like putting other people at risk."

OOC: Looks good.

Hope: "I will, but I think it's unlikely he'll agree. He doesn't like putting other people at risk."
Jay: "Awh man that stinks. But isn't he at a greater risk living with a bunch of people in a tall building in a densely populated city?"

Jay: "Awh man that stinks. But isn't he at a greater risk living with a bunch of people in a tall building in a densely populated city?"
Hope: "I suppose we're both at more of a risk. And he is quite uncomfortable. But his work is important to him."

Hope: She smiled. "You had a peaceful life."
Jay: "I did, and do when I go back there. You know, the thought of an isolated home terrified me. I loved the hub bub of the city. But with so much action being an Olympian and Avenging, silence is golden. And plus it's only about a 20 minute drive to the training center and 25 to the city. Great ride too through the mountains."

Jay: "I did, and do when I go back there. You know, the thought of an isolated home terrified me. I loved the hub bub of the city. But with so much action being an Olympian and Avenging, silence is golden. And plus it's only about a 20 minute drive to the training center and 25 to the city. Great ride too through the mountains."
Hope: "It sounds great. It must be nice to have that release."

Hope: "It sounds great. It must be nice to have that release."
Jay: "It is great and nice. Wake up surrounded by swooping mountains... work on archery later in the day... ah so good. But I have a better view in New York. Green eyes, curly hair.."

Jay: "It is great and nice. Wake up surrounded by swooping mountains... work on archery later in the day... ah so good. But I have a better view in New York. Green eyes, curly hair.."
Hope: She blushed. "Good to know. I think I have the better view though."

OOC: I know we just started Junior year but is anyone else itching to start the AOU stuff...

OOC: Well, making is a strong word. I'm just naming them and starting, I'll figure out their personalities as I go.

By the way, I've got everyone else, but I'm stikl stuck on Rhodey's son's name.

What do you prefer?

William "Will" or "Liam" Rhodes
Alexander "Alex" or "Xander" Rhodes
Adam Rhodes
Daniel Rhodes
Peter Rhodes

Hope: "Thanks for coming with me."

OOC: I was thinking we do that when we have a Bri. And I still need to make the new peeps.

OOC: Sounds like a plan

Jay: "My pleasure."

Nat: They arrived back at the tower. "Jay's riding with Hope you said?"

Evelyn: "Yeah pretty sure."

Nat: "Alright. He doesn't know we're here right?"

Evelyn: "I don't think so."

Nat: "Oh good, it'll be a nice surprise for him!"

OOC: Well, making is a strong word. I'm just naming them and starting, I'll figure out their personalities as I go.

By the way, I've got everyone else, but I'm stikl stuck on Rhodey's son's name.

What do you prefer?

William "Will" or "Liam" Rhodes
Alexander "Alex" or "Xander" Rhodes
Adam Rhodes
Daniel Rhodes
Peter Rhodes

OOC: I wouldn't do Peter because of Peter Parker. I like Liam or Daniel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter