The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Fairywings

Perry/Perrin
So holiday works not only the holidays but the Brits also call a vacation a holiday, so summer vacation=holiday

Tower Rules:
1. There will be no tampering with JARVIS' tech. We will know if you do.
2. Curfew at 11 pm unless you are doing homework.
3. No boys in girls' bedrooms and no girls in boys' bedrooms after 9 pm.
4. You will answer the phone when we call (exceptions will be addressed)
5. You will go to school and you will get your homework done.
6. You will not reveal your secret identity or ours.
7. You will be responsible for your penthouses. Take care of them.

Residents (alphabetically)
Hope Elizabeth Banner ~ played by Fairywings
Evelyn Maria Barton ~ played by Orreed
Jay Philip Barton ~ played by Orreed
June Coulson ~ played by Doodle8
Raven Phyllis Marie Fury [Murray Wilson] ~ played by Fairywings
Nova Elyon Hill ~ played by The Villianess
Michael "Mike" James Rogers ~ played by Fairywings
Nancy Elizabeth Rogers ~ played by 1elle2, Orreed
Eli Howard Stark ~ played by 1elle2, Fairywings
Gordon Thorson [Matthews] ~ played by Doodle98
Thora Thordottir [Laura Matthews] ~ played by Doodle98
Conrad "Con" Samuel Wilson ~ played by Fairywings

Avengers Tower (formerly Stark Tower): The tower is very tall, with hundreds of stories. The top ten floors right under Tony's penthouse is the R&D where he and Bruce work most of the time. After those floors are four floors, which house Bruce, Thor, Steve, and Clint and Natasha respectively. Each floor after that hosts a pair of YA, in this list (that is subject to change):
*Eli
*Hope
*Gordon and Thora
*Mike and Nancy
*Jay and Evelyn
*June
*Raven and Conrad
*Nova
*Luke's Prison Floor
Each floor (except Luke's floor) contains three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, study/library/office, small kitchen space and breakfast nook, and armory. Each bedroom has a walk-in closet, and bathrooms have separate showers and bathtubs, which can be used as hot tubs. JARVIS can be contacted at any time and has the protocols for any sort of situation.

Ready, set, go!

Last edited:
OOC: Are we starting this thread with Thanksgiving or are we finishing up the night before?

OOC: If you wanna do the night before, okay, but I don't think it's necessary.

OOC: Honestly I think we should skip the night before and start on Thanksgiving.

Jay: He woke up. Today would be great! Everything was finally getting better. He threw on jeans, a nice shirt, and sweater vest and ran to his parents room and jumped on the bed. "HAPPY THANKSGIVING!"

Natasha and Clint: The groaned by being awaken by their big kid and chuckled.

June: She had stayed up all night packing her things. She was laying in her beanbag chair, snoring.

Gordon and Thora and Logan: They were still confused as to the reason that Thanksgiving was a holiday. All midgardian holidays were very odd.

OOC: Okay.

I reread the winter soldier part the other day.

Oh, btw, apparently Macy's Thanksgiving day Parade started in 1924, so Mike actually knows it.

Mike: He woke up and smiled. Thanksgiving. He threw his robe on over his pajamas and went to make breakfast.

Hope: She woke up, having returned to her own bed late last night. She would be without glasses today because it was Thanksgiving, but her dad had agreed to take Hope (and Jay) tomorrow to get them, assuming that Black Friday wouldn't stress him out too much. They had called her and Jay's trainers yesterday to tell them the good news, and Hope was slated to get back on the horse next week, and pretty soon they'd do some publicity again.

Raven: She just laid in bed. It wasn't like holidays were important to her.

Conrad: Great. Thanksgiving. It would be really hard to avoid people today, particularly his father, who was returning with Steve today, who would probably figure out all the things that was wrong with him.

Nova: Nova woke up, gazing at the ceiling with blank stare that had practically consumed her face every Thanksgiving. She blinked quickly, remembering the Thanksgiving holidays spent as a young girl with her mother's friends. Her friends too, but she didn't really consider them her friends. Nova strangely thought about what Evelyn had said, but she didn't deserve a decent holiday, as she never would. She was going to be eighteen soon, if her mother even cared, and then she would finally forget about her childhood. She could forget about the Thanksgivings spent with her caretakers sitting alone and waiting for them to present her with their food, as long as they weren't having a party with their friends and family, and then some Thanksgivings spent alone when she needed to run away. Her thoughts throughout every Thanksgiving consisted of this, and no matter how sad they were, they always reminded her of why she couldn't wait to grow up.

Asgardians: They grinned seeing a flash of lightning and the lights of a portal. They shouted either "Father's here!" Or "mother's here!" They threw on some armor and ran to greet their parents.

OOC: I'm curious as to whether I should have Agent Hill at least call for Thanksgiving or not. I don't know, I'd really only do it just to cause more friction for Nova. However though, I think some conversation should at least be in order.

OOC: Okay.

I reread the winter soldier part the other day.

Oh, btw, apparently Macy's Thanksgiving day Parade started in 1924, so Mike actually knows it.

Mike: He woke up and smiled. Thanksgiving. He threw his robe on over his pajamas and went to make breakfast.

Hope: She woke up, having returned to her own bed late last night. She would be without glasses today because it was Thanksgiving, but her dad had agreed to take Hope (and Jay) tomorrow to get them, assuming that Black Friday wouldn't stress him out too much. They had called her and Jay's trainers yesterday to tell them the good news, and Hope was slated to get back on the horse next week, and pretty soon they'd do some publicity again.

Raven: She just laid in bed. It wasn't like holidays were important to her.

Conrad: Great. Thanksgiving. It would be really hard to avoid people today, particularly his father, who was returning with Steve today, who would probably figure out all the things that was wrong with him.

OOC: Oh neat.

Asgardians: They grinned seeing a flash of lightning and the lights of a portal. They shouted either "Father's here!" Or "mother's here!" They threw on some armor and ran to greet their parents.

Evelyn: She was awaken by the portal sounds. Evelyn shook her head and grinned. Living with superheroes made life quite zany.

OOC: I'm curious as to whether I should have Agent Hill at least call for Thanksgiving or not. I don't know, I'd really only do it just to cause more friction for Nova. However though, I think some conversation should at least be in order.

OOC: I think every parent should see or call their child on Thanksgiving.

Natasha and Clint: They lingered in bed, enjoying each others company.

Jay: He texted Hope. "HAPPY KILL THE TURKEY DAY! Are you up?"

Evelyn: She was awaken by the portal sounds. Evelyn shook her head and grinned. Living with superheroes made life quite zany.

Hope: "I'm awake. Poor turkey."

OOC: I laughed so hard at that omg. Kill the turkey day.

I figure I should at least have her call. Maybe if some other adults show up, I'll just have her come. Or somebody could probably call her to tell her to come, if the adults all show up.

Nova: Nova headed downstairs for breakfast dressed in a red camisole and white plaid pajama pants. She had a white sweater wrapped around her shoulders and her arms were crossed. She felt as if she was completely drained.

Mike: He was cooking breakfast, while humming a song.

Raven: Finally she convinced herself to get up and left the room. She was wearing all black, as usual.

OOC: I laughed so hard at that omg. Kill the turkey day.

I figure I should at least have her call. Maybe if some other adults show up, I'll just have her come. Or somebody could probably call her to tell her to come, if the adults all show up.

OOC: Haha why thank you.
Yeah agreed.

Hope: "Okay love."

Jay: He went to her floor and broke into song. "Pass the cranberry sauce we're having mashed potatoes! Oh the turkey looks great. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for being there. Thank you for loving me. Everyone thankin'. The whole world's thankin' you. Thanking us for thanking you! Kill kill kill. Kill the turkey!"

Nova: Nova headed downstairs for breakfast dressed in a red camisole and white plaid pajama pants. She had a white sweater wrapped around her shoulders and her arms were crossed. She felt as if she was completely drained.
Evelyn: She put on her robe and slippers and went downstairs. "Hey Nova. Happy Thanksgiving!"

OOC: I feel like doing some YA Polyvore set(s). Is it going to be a formal dinner or a casual dinner?

OOC: Haha why thank you.
Yeah agreed.

Jay: He went to her floor and broke into song. "Pass the cranberry sauce we're having mashed potatoes! Oh the turkey looks great. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for being there. Thank you for loving me. Everyone thankin'. The whole world's thankin' you. Thanking us for thanking you! Kill kill kill. Kill the turkey!"

Evelyn: She put on her robe and slippers and went downstairs. "Hey Nova. Happy Thanksgiving!"

Hope: She laughed and ran into his arms. "Good morning to you too. You're so weird. I love you."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!