The WONDER's unofficial dry dock thread!

I would be interested in that also.

Verandah Man said:
I know I had it saved when the Magic was in dry dock, let me see if I can find it again.

I'm rather sure this is the site that was used: http://www.wavy.com/Global/story.asp?S=84862

I see a ship on the right side of the picture. Is that where the Wonder will be? what is the name of the shipyard?

Randy

I think I found it.....Norshipco shipyard in Norfolk Va. ?

I know the last Wonder cruise before dry dock ended this morning, I'm not sure when it is heading north.

I just tried the Port Canveral web cam, it's not working.

I know, I tried the PC cam also before posting my last message.

I think I can still see the Wonder's smoke stacks on the Radisson cam. What do you think?

Wonder10-1-0602.jpg

I'm not sure..... What's the black thing in between the 2 stacks?

I just read on another thread that 2angelsinheaven, a DCL Terminal CM, said the Wonder is due to leave PC around 4pm this afternoon.

I'm think that "black thing" between the two stacks might be a boom or lift of somekind lifting materials on the Wonder for dry dock improvements.

After looking again at the Radisson cam, I think you're right, it is the Wonder. If it's leaving today ay 4:00, and makes 24 MPH (20 KTS), it will get there in about 25 hours. That would put it into port at about 6:00 PM Monday evening.

The company I worked for previously is one of the contractors that works on the ship while in Drydock. You can easily see it from Interstate 264. It is so cool! :banana:

And since I live in the area I get to drive by it all the time!!
Now how to bribe a former co-worker to get me on the ship! :rolleyes:
If only it were possible!!!!

can somebody tell me what is on the current WAVY web cam shot? Is that a ship on the right portion of the screen? Will that ship leave in order for the Wonder to dock or will the Wonder dock on the other side of that ship?

Now I'll only get to hear "When you wish upon a star" once a week till she returns. Can't wait to see the updates though!

V Man - are you on the Radisson WC?

I was, I just got off a minute or so ago. I guess you saw me zooming in, huh? :lmao:

smoke coming out of the stacks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter