• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The WOnDeRs - Go WOnDeRs - w/c 14th April

Curious for imput. I have to make my food shopping list tonight and am feeling uninspired. Ussually that is a recipe for disaster.

I am not a big cook because I am single but I still like variety ( I will make batches of things and freeze them).
I make brown rice or pasta to last the week and get enough salad and add chicken, fish and veggies. I react bad to salt so I am trying to stay away from processed.
So the question... what is the one quick, calorie friendly dish that is you stand by? What is the must have on your grocery list? The only restriction is an allergy to tomatoes.

I have 4 nights where I have evening commitments this week and again this is a challenge but if I get dishes ready on the weekend challenge turns simple.

You know what might be a good idea is to join one of those dinner places. I just joined Dream Dinners but there are a few out there. Like dinner done, my girlfriends kictchen, etc. Dream dinners is going in with Weight watchers and they give all the nutritionals and I can figure out the points. That might be the route to go. I make a months worth of meals in 2 hours for about $150 to feed 2 adults and 1 child. It really helped with me trying to figure out what to have. My freezer is stocked. I love it!!!

We had our weigh in for biggest loser at work and I was down 1 pound. Much better than I thought after a rough sprink break. Only 4 to go to get under 200 for the first time since HS.

We had our weigh in for biggest loser at work and I was down 1 pound. Much better than I thought after a rough sprink break. Only 4 to go to get under 200 for the first time since HS.

That is awesome. I want to be under 200 before out trip in November. I am determined to do it. Keep us updated on your milestone.:woohoo:

I didn't have the best week this time around, bit I still lost .6. I know I could have done better, but I;m just happy that I didn't gain!

Melissa

Had my first WW weigh in this morning. 6 lbs down. Woo Hoo. I didn't think I lost that much. I'm so happy. I didn't even follow program all week. Next week I'll be on program all week. Who knows what next weigh in will bring.

Kim

Had my first WW weigh in this morning. 6 lbs down. Woo Hoo. I didn't think I lost that much. I'm so happy. I didn't even follow program all week. Next week I'll be on program all week. Who knows what next weigh in will bring.

Kim

That is absolutly fantastic Kim - what a great start :thumbsup2

Kim

WOW that is awesome. Great job!!!!!

I sit here munching carrots while everyone else is having pizza. They are evil. I must resist them. Aaaaggghhhhh!!!!!! Sorry just had to vent that.:rolleyes:

Kim

SOOO proud of you, Kim!

Anyone else want to add their results before I start the new thread in the morning?

Hey where do I sign up on this and get the "skinny" on this?

I want to join but I think I missed something.

Help !

Hey where do I sign up on this and get the "skinny" on this?

I want to join but I think I missed something.

Help !

You didn't miss anything. You are in the right place. Each week we are reporting our progress and if you need help staying on the right track, just post here, or in the current weekly thread and we will be there for you. We are just one big happy Podcast family, helping each other out.

Welcome,
Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter