The WOnDeRs - Go WOnDeRs - w/c 14th April

I'll add my efforts so far - I lost 1.5lbs for the week. Not bad considering that I did not work out at all last week and also had a 50th wedding anniversary party to attend which meant - cake. Anyway, it's all good - no distractions this week. Hope to see a nice drop next week.

Can't wait to see how everyone does. Congrats :cheer2: everyone on their work so far - every little bit counts!

I didn't lose any weight last week :( It was one of those long stressful weeks that made it difficult to stay on track. Starting today, I'm going start logging what I eat. Hopefully I will see some results this week.

Congrats to everyone who did lose weight last week, you are an inspiration! :)

Candis

Well, I am back and I completed the WHOLE thing! The last 8 minutes were TOUGH (I turned a corner and was into the wind....ugh!), but I am really proud of myself for kicking my own tail out the door and putting one foot in front of the other.

Wow- that is so inspiring! Way to go. :thumbsup2

If anyone wants a good free online food journal let me know and I will PM you the link. You plug in the food(including brand names) and servings and it will give you how many calories and all other info.

Lokks like we are off to a good start this week! Let's keep it up.:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Becky

but I lost 4 lbs. I say this may be skewed as I was having problems with one medication that had been switched to generic, resulting in a weight gain of 10 lbs over the 2 weeks just before starting this. I have switched it back, but I would have been crushed if I hadn't lost any of it.

I have been watching what I eat, choosing wraps for lunch.
I have done my workout DVD 3x this week & have discovered the "basic" has more sculpting and the "advanced" has more cardio so I am hoping to alternate them for better results.

I want to be down another 5 pounds before I get to WDW on May 5!!

Welp, last week I didn't do so well in the "trying to eat better" world. This week I will be better darn it!

I started "the program" with a weigh-in today. Not good. All time high for me. Not a good feeling at all. In some ways feels like it happened overnight but of course I know that's not the case!

On the bright side, I'm excited about this group - being accountable, learning your tips, and getting inspired by your losses.

Here's hoping I can contribute in the loss column next week...:)

I posted on the old thread, but will add here as well.

Dh (slapwhitey) has lost 1 lb....I stayed the same!!

Hi Everyone,

I still seem to be maintaining my weight. I cut the yard last night for the first time this year so I'm sure that helped. We have a decent sized yard (17000 sq ft). I'm really trying to make an effort to maintain my weight this time around. After losing 50 pounds I feel much better. If I lose 10 more pounds I should be at an ideal weight for me, but most importantly I have to stay where I'm at or at least in the general vacinity.

Quote:
"The key to successful weight loss is building an eating and exercising routine".

Well I screwed up a bit yesterday but I am right back at it today. We had to eat out and when I got home and looked up my points it was bad! But I had those extra point I did not use yet for the week. Just is crappy when the scale goes up for one tiny mess up. Aaaccckkk. Ok vent over thanks for listening to my rambling.

Now I am off to walk and hopefully stay on track today.

Well I screwed up a bit yesterday but I am right back at it today. We had to eat out and when I got home and looked up my points it was bad! But I had those extra point I did not use yet for the week. Just is crappy when the scale goes up for one tiny mess up. Aaaccckkk. Ok vent over thanks for listening to my rambling.

Now I am off to walk and hopefully stay on track today.

My old WW leader used to say, "None of you are here because you ate too much of the wrong thing once." ;)

Pat yourself on the back for thinking differently and getting right back to it. :thumbsup2

We had a little hiatus between biggest loser contest at work and we start up again on Friday with our first comparison wiegh in. But since i lost 23 lbs on the first contest and we had a two week break. I weighed in yesterday and was the same as my last weigh in so I'm at a zero loss, but a good thing for me since it was spring break.

My old WW leader used to say, "None of you are here because you ate too much of the wrong thing once." ;)

Pat yourself on the back for thinking differently and getting right back to it. :thumbsup2

That is great advise :thumbsup2

Ok I weighed in this morning at WW. Down 2.6 this week. That's a total of 16.2 since I recommited to WW. The goal I'm going to work at right now is a total of 50 pounds. So that leaves 33.8 more to go. Once I get 50 off it will help me better judge exactly where I need to be and if I can get that off by October I will feel great on my trip. I'll also definately be able to wear my beautiful black dress for my holiday party. And I will absolutely dress up on the cruise for dress up night with my cute teal dress. :goodvibes

Good job to everyone so far. You guys have all been an inspiration to me. I think about this thread during the day and know that on Tuesday morning I not only have the WW scale to answer to, but you guys also.

Weighed in at lunchtime. Down 1.8 for the week, 10.2 since I recommitted to WW in late February. That's despite the fact that I dove into a bag of dark chocolate covered cranberries last night.

I've got so far to go that I'm just working on 10 pounds at a time.

I need to work on the exercise portion of my plan. I guess I need to develop a plan first......

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter