• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Woman Report- Update 4/24 Final Thoughts p. 74

sad to see it end. great report. please do the next one so it gets done in a timely matter. :rotfl2:

sorry to hear of all the stuff with Buzz. glad he is drowning his sorrows. :rotfl2:

blue river, I like your new siggie. Hope Buzz doesn't have a killer headache this morning!

Blue,I almost picked those Voltaire ones last night, but chose these instead!

:D

I feel like someone took the air out of my balloon:mad:
OK, now I'm going to catch up here.
Hope all is well Linnie:lovestruc

Linnie that was a great ending! :hug: You are a terrific writer. I think I`m going to copy and paste that last one to keep it safe,,,i`ll be back with more,,,

Linnie I just wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed reading.........it makes me feel a lot like being at Disney......"Disney Magic".
The stories of Trey are priceless and the glimpse into your life and challenges is inspirational:worship:
Pros and Cons were interesting. I like the idea of Disneyland being more convenient; less walking and I will probably always be a little sad that we didn't do DL while living on the West Coast but now it is just not practical with WDW closer.
Thanks for sharing and take care of yourself:hug:
Looking forward to your next TR:banana: :banana:

Good morning! :hug:

Linnie, I hope you are feeling much better today :flower3: Buzz, I hope the insanity has been rectified! The DIS is incomplete without the Man Report and your posts, darnit! :mad: :sad2:

I have heard of other ridiculous reasons (or no reasons at all) for blocking DISers in the past - it's appalling :sad1: :headache:

Linnie! I finally made it over and spent the morning reading your tr! I loved it! I can't believe how fast you are. Someone else would still be at the airport leaving!;)

This is the hardest part for me. I want to thank everyone for hanging in there and hoped I didn’t bore you too much. I do tend to go on at times. I’m not as funny as Buzz (well in real life, I’m actually funnier). But I’m also quiet so most people don’t get to see my humor! :rotfl:

You are certainly funny - your TR was awesome! :goodvibes

I really did enjoy writing this report. It was my first one, but probably won’t be my last one. Maybe Buzz and I could do one together for next year. We could call it the WoMan Report. Get it? Yeah, that was dumb! Only I don’t think I could tolerate his snail’s pace. :sad2:

I hope you do write more PTRs and TRs! Oh, could you perhaps instruct someone (who shall not be named lol) on how to actually post timely updates? :rotfl2:

I’ve said before there are people that just don’t get Disney and those that do, really get it. I love it. Buzz loves it. LeeAndra loves it. Trey, not as much, but it’s that darn disability thing getting in the way there. :rolleyes:

Trey is a cool kid, as is LeeAndra - just like their parents :cool2:

I love it because I can totally forget all my problems and cares. It’s so magical. I can be silly and kiss Mickey bushes or belt out songs in the middle of a bunch of people, stick my tongue as far out as I can, dance any way I want to. I can be a total idiot and believe me, I am. :dance3:

I am sooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to forgetting all my problems and cares! I intend to be mighty silly and to act my shoe size, instead of my age :rotfl:

It brings out the "kid" in me, or something resembling a kid. Perhaps a middle aged, very immature woman. I can drink wine and not feel guilty about how much I chug down. I can ride roller coasters and ferris wheels until I come dangerously close to throwing up. I can skip down Main Street and not feel dumb.

I'm looking forward to the roller coasters :thumbsup2 I'm not sure I'll skip (could put an eye out, ya know :lmao:), but I'll think about it :scratchin

I can laugh until I’m in agony-especially if Buzz falls down or gets kicked in the butt by his daughter while wearing nothing but a towel. The times and laughs we have there are magical and I live for my Disney Magic fix. I’m glad we go twice a year now. There’s just nothing like a Disney Vacation. If done properly that is. I’ve had friends go there and hate it. I just tell them, “Then you didn’t do it right!!” :mad:

Oh, I hope we're be able to "do it right"!!! With as many family members going as we have, I've pinned my hopes on that pixie dust influencing us all! As for laughing at Buzz, isn't that what husbands are for? :confused3 :rotfl2:

Disney magic- that’s what I love about my DIS friends-well one of the many, many reasons. We have many things in common, but one thing we all have in common is our love for Disney. Uniting us from all over the world. We come from all walks of life-some come from other countries, some live in Florida and others live clear across the US, but we’re all brought together by one man and his mouse. And that is Disney Magic. Thank you for reading and God bless each and every one of you and your families.

Oooh, well said :hug:

PS-I did find my Simpsons DVD’s. Remember back on the night before we left I couldn’t find them and got obsessed with it? The next day after we got back, I was lying in bed and I remembered!! About 2 weeks before we left, I was really sick with the flu and I put those DVD’s under my bed so I could watch them while I was sick in bed. Only I never did. So I jumped out of bed, looked under my bed, moved a bunch of crap out of the way and there they were!! The missing DVD’s!!! The Linnie World is once again rin order. :angel:

Yahoo, you found them! :banana:

Thanks for writing this report, Linnie - it was really enjoyable, fun and entertaining :thumbsup2

Amid all the craziness right now, I do hope you're continuing to heal quickly! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter