The Woman Report- Update 4/24 Final Thoughts p. 74

Linnie, you did not watch the Disney special on tonight?

Just wanted to say :welcome: to the old buzzard in our midst! Sounds like a good day, yesterday, Linnie. I love it when DD can stay home with me for whatever reason (except being sick) b/c we always seem to have the best time doing little simple things.

Linnie, you did not watch the Disney special on tonight?
Not Linnie, but I did watch it. I wonder if the one family at the campground ever even made it to a park between the boating, biking and Frisbee playing!:rotfl: :rotfl: They could have done all that at the KOA! It wasn't too bad but I hate they gave away the tip of riding in the front of the monorail; it will be impossible now that everybody knows you can ask.

Just wanted to poke in and say HI! :yay:
Welcome old timer DB!
Linnie hope yur feeling much better.:thumbsup2

aahhhhhhhhhhh:sad1:
I am really going to miss reading about you guys:sad:
What about starting your own blog/website????
Linnie hope you are getting stronger everyday:woohoo:
Buzz, didn't get to thank you properly for entertaining me:worship:
:hug: :flower3:

Well I nearly peed my pants when I saw an update on the Man Report show up in my inbox. But the thread is still locked though.:guilty:

Glad you are feeling better Lin. Enjoy the boredom while it lasts - I know you aren't too bored too often with your crew.

:hug:
Me too... I got all :woohoo: and then clicked on it and got all :sad1:

Isn't a darn thing on here either. I'm half-heartedly watching Goblet of Fire on ABC... I have a massive headache too though!

Not Linnie, but I did watch it. I wonder if the one family at the campground ever even made it to a park between the boating, biking and Frisbee playing!:rotfl: :rotfl: They could have done all that at the KOA! It wasn't too bad but I hate they gave away the tip of riding in the front of the monorail; it will be impossible now that everybody knows you can ask.

I was really disappointed in the special. nothing is what it taught me.
Biff mentioned the campground people nmot doing anything disney related.

Hi Linnie!
Great report! I liked the pros and cons.
Also wanted to offer my support to Buzz! I'm clueless as to what is going on-- but, it seems pretty crazy.
Whatever "it" is, I hope it gets resolved soon and "they" let us all get back to reading GREAT stories (and comments) from GREAT writers!

Take Care!

Hi Linnie,
Have not seen u on and wanted to say hello.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter