The Winkler's will return in 2011! LOTS of pics pg1

Customs fabric..... What I have so far anyway!

Buzz for Gabriel
SANY3740.jpg

Pirate for Gabriel (for the cruise)
SANY3741.jpg

Incredibles for PJs maybe?
SANY3743.jpg

Veggies for Garden Grill, I will use for both kids.
SANY3745.jpg

Also, I picked this for the theme of, at least, Gabriel's birth. Aren't they cute???!!!!
SANY3746.jpg

Hey Alicia, I want to follow along here, too, as well as FB! :goodvibes I don't want to miss anything! I love the fabrics you've chosen, how cute!!! You are SO talented!! I can't wait to see what you come up with!!:goodvibes

WOW I just love those fabrics, I can't wait to see what you create. I'm sad :sad1:because I don't think we can get anything like that here in Australia. I might be able to buy some Disney print from Ebay or over the internet.

Shipping to Australia is a killer :eek:

The fabrics are adorable!!!! He's going to make such a cute pirate!!

The Beach Club was WONDERFUL!!! (We stayed at the Yacht Club last summer and loved it as well!) If you're going to spend a lot of down time at the hotel, SAB is the best pool ever!!!!! I couldn't get my DD out of it! And, of course, we love Beaches & Cream! Epcot is one of our favorite parks (second to MK) - especially food wise!

Have a great trip - 2011 will be here before you know it!

Hey Alicia, I want to follow along here, too, as well as FB! :goodvibes I don't want to miss anything! I love the fabrics you've chosen, how cute!!! You are SO talented!! I can't wait to see what you come up with!!:goodvibes

Awww, thanks Kristen!

WOW I just love those fabrics, I can't wait to see what you create. I'm sad :sad1:because I don't think we can get anything like that here in Australia. I might be able to buy some Disney print from Ebay or over the internet.

Shipping to Australia is a killer :eek:

I bought all of those on Etsy or Ebay. Sometimes I have a hard time finding things here, too. If you want me to watch for anything, LMK. Is your ticker right? I thought you were going this Christmas... ??? What is Calliope and Max's fav characters?

The fabrics are adorable!!!! He's going to make such a cute pirate!!

The Beach Club was WONDERFUL!!! (We stayed at the Yacht Club last summer and loved it as well!) If you're going to spend a lot of down time at the hotel, SAB is the best pool ever!!!!! I couldn't get my DD out of it! And, of course, we love Beaches & Cream! Epcot is one of our favorite parks (second to MK) - especially food wise!

Have a great trip - 2011 will be here before you know it!

Thank you! I m SO ready!!! We made it to eat at B&C last trip. YUM, could really go for a No Way Jose:lovestruc:cloud9::thumbsup2!!! And we took Isabelle to Sandcastle Club one night. Those were the only times we had made it to BC/YC. Matt and Isabelle love it! I am tied that MK and Epcot are my favs, as well. Maybe a bit more leaning toward Epcot. How long is the boat ride over?

We never rode the boat to Epcot - we just walked. It was only about a 5-7 minute walk over. The boat to Hollywood Studios takes about 15 minutes or so. We walked to HS one morning, and actually beat the boat over.

We really enjoy the Boardwalk area too!

We never rode the boat to Epcot - we just walked. It was only about a 5-7 minute walk over. The boat to Hollywood Studios takes about 15 minutes or so. We walked to HS one morning, and actually beat the boat over.

We really enjoy the Boardwalk area too!

We took the boat from DHS when we ate at B&C. It seemed to take forever. We never tried to walk. I'dheard it could be quicker, but it looks so long! I didn't want to wear myself out! I really like the BW. I actually, if I am eating CS, prefer to eat at BW Bakery when at DHS. We have done that a couple of times.

The boat does seem to take forever! We went to ride the boat over, and the kids suggested walking it. Just as we got close to the path, we saw the boat coming, but we just continued with our walk. This was about 7:15 am - I would definitely NOT recommend walking in the heat of the day.

That evening, my DH took my DD & her friend back to HS; on their way back to the hotel, the weather started getting bad. Once the boat docked at the Swan/Dolphin, it was stuck there for a while because it can't sail in bad weather. (They walked over to meet me at Beaches & Cream for dinner.)

Happy weekend my wonderful Dis friends!!! I am TRYING to focus on my scrapbooking event coming up. It's hard, though, I want to plan Disney!!!!! I can't wait to take Gabriel!

Here are some more fabrics!

I am going to make bucket hat to match this outfit I got at Sears for Gabriel. Then I'll make something to coordinate for Isabelle.
0624001947.jpg

Isabelle Loves this!!!
0624001942.jpg

I got these to make a sundress for the cruise leg for Isabelle.
0624001943.jpg

Hi,
Just wanted to to stop by and catch up and let you know I am still reading.

Hi Alicia,

I don't know if you remember me but my kids and I met you last summer waiting for the boat to MK from WL! We spent the whole boatride chatting about careers and family!

Your family is so adorable! I was really happy to have met your guys!
Anyway, congrats on the new baby he is adorable!:cloud9:

Can't wait to read the rest of your story!:thumbsup2

Hi,
Just wanted to to stop by and catch up and let you know I am still reading.

Hey Scott!:wave:

Hi Alicia,

I don't know if you remember me but my kids and I met you last summer waiting for the boat to MK from WL! We spent the whole boatride chatting about careers and family!

Your family is so adorable! I was really happy to have met your guys!
Anyway, congrats on the new baby he is adorable!:cloud9:

Can't wait to read the rest of your story!:thumbsup2

Hi Tasha!!!! I DO remember!!!! I am so glad you found me! Thanks, Gabriel is getting SO big! When do you go back?

There is a good chance that Matt may get back his job (the real one, not his tree business) by the end of the year!!! That would be WONDERFUL!!!! It would make this trip even easier! And maybe a day or 2 longer! AND...Matt said we may get DVC with part of his back pay if he gets it!

Cute plans for the outfits!! Love the bucket hats!!! whahoooo about Matt's job!!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter