The Winkler's will return in 2011! LOTS of pics pg1

Hey there!

Your plans are looking good!! Love seeing all the pics of you & your precious family, thanks for sharing!!:goodvibes

You were asking about how much food a 1 year old eats....by then you will probably have Gabriel on table foods, so you shouldn't have to pack much, you know? He'll probably be good to go off of your plates, along with some snacks you can pack like cheerios, puffs, fruit, you know?

Hope you're feeling well!!:cutie:

Thanks Kristen! That's what I was thinking, but my most recent memories are of 16 mos! LOL! I just couldn't quite remember.

Alicia, I am thrilled to have found this PTR.

Levi's pictures are so beautiful. Isabelle has grown so much, what a gorgeous young lady she is becoming. Congratulations on baby Gabriel, it is amazing how detailed the ultrasounds are now.

The plans for your trip look wonderful. We talk about going on a cruise but always seem to chicken out :rotfl:. I can't wait to read your report.

I have bad news....But I am going to continue to plan this trip!

Matt lost his "real" job yesterday. The union will fight it and he should get it back, but it will probably take a year. He will get back pay when it happens, from what we understand. Meanwhile, I am 26 weeks pregnant! And beginning of the month bills are coming due.

Matt also runs a tree business, so hopefully, it will keep us mostly afloat. I guess I will apply for state insurance.

I just feel like there has been so much suffering for our family... :(

:hug: Alicia, I will pray that he gets his job back sooner. We will all pray for you and your family.

First of all, congratulations on baby Gabriel!!! And, Isabelle is certainly getting big!

We're seriously considering a cruise next summer (2011) and the Dream looks unbelieveable!!!!

Keeping your family in my prayers that Matt finds a new job (or gets his other job back) soon!!!

Hi,
The pics of Levi were wonderful to look at.

You are so close now.

Sorry about his job, hope it all comes together quickly for you all.

I am going on the Dream next year but it is in July the first week for 5 days. I think that is the date. :lmao: My ticker says it I think.

First of all, congratulations on baby Gabriel!!! And, Isabelle is certainly getting big!

We're seriously considering a cruise next summer (2011) and the Dream looks unbelieveable!!!!

Keeping your family in my prayers that Matt finds a new job (or gets his other job back) soon!!!
Thank you! He will be here in a little over a week now! Isabelle IS getting big, attitude and sassy mouth to go with her status as a tween! We are still trying to figure ut wat to do about Matt's work situation. He CAN go back to Ironwork, but it is dirty, backbreaking and dangerous. I have even been TRYing to look elsewhere, as in if we need to move, so be it!
Hi,
The pics of Levi were wonderful to look at.

You are so close now.

Sorry about his job, hope it all comes together quickly for you all.

I am going on the Dream next year but it is in July the first week for 5 days. I think that is the date. :lmao: My ticker says it I think.

Thank you so much Scott!

I want to do a 5 day on the Dream, but it may have to wait. I am actually looking at a 4 day over spring break. There is just SO much to worry over.

Hi! I just wanted to say congratulations and goodluck to you and your family. We just had a new addition to ours 10 weeks ago. :) We had to cancell our summer trip because I didn't think our newborn could tolerate all that Florida heat, but we rescheduled for December :goodvibes. I know it all works out in the end, and everything happens for a reason. Again, good luck and best wishes. I'll be lurking here and waiting for the new baby pics. God Bless.

Everything is going well in the house of Winkler! Gabriel is a very sweet baby. He watched MMCH with Daddy the other day! We can't wait to get him to WDW!!! Looking SO forward to our Spring 2011 tip.

Good Morning everyone! Here is Gabriel after a long day!!!! I really like this pic!
mms95picture.jpg

A bit more Disney, Isabelle and Gabriel watching MMCH!!!
0611000729a.jpg

Gabriel wants to be held and cuddled all the time, pretty much. But he sat in his bouncer for the entire time MMCH was on. Now, I know he can't "see" very well yet, but MMCH keeps his attention like nothing else.

Hi Alicia....I saw your link from FB and here I am!!!! Loved all of the pics! Its amazing how young Isabelle was. I just found a pic of Sarah and her friend from 2nd grade...they're both in 6th now. Wow! They do grow so fast! Enjoy every minute with your beautiful family!!!:goodvibes

Thanks Cathy! I find it so hard to believe how fast time is flying. Levi would have been 4 this year. I still remember him asmy golden ringlet 16 month old. I suppose I always will...

So, I KNOW we want to eat at Garden Grill, CRT, Crystal Palace, and Hollywood and Vine, as far as Character meals are concerned, anyway. We've never eaten at GG or H&V. But we HAVE to see Mickey and I didn't have the best experience at CM in 2007. Breakfast at 'Ohana is another possibility. I figure Gabriel will be at a good age to go to H&v. We will probably do lunch, as dining options sorta suck at DHS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter