The Winkler's will return in 2011! LOTS of pics pg1

aksunshine

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone! Yes, we are going back! WOOO HOOO:banana::banana::banana:!!! I had already planned to, but seeing as Isabelle will be 9, it is a must!

If you have never had a chance to follow along on one of our journeys, my previous trips are linked in my siggie, with the exception of last year. I never got to finish it.

We have been visiting WDW every year since 2006. It was a fun, but short trip. We spent most of our week at the beach, b/c my DH, Matt, isn't a theme park fan and I was worried he would be miserable. He had gone to Epcot when he was 5 and remembered being miserable. He also went to Sea World that trip and loved it. I, on the other had, had been to MGM/DHS one day when I was 14 in the middle of summer, and one day whaen I was 3 to MK. So I planned one day at MK and one day at Sea World. Our DD, Isabelle was 3 and I was 6 mo pregnant with our son Levi.
Just arrived to FL!
mcszlh.jpg

Seeing the ocean for the first time.
2n025uh.jpg

Last day at the beach
nzkkg4.jpg

DTD
10h86s1.jpg

Too early...
qqx37b.jpg

Breakfast at CRT
15heqtg.jpg

2aeotoi.jpg

Fantasyland
i69vzm.jpg

vskpx2.jpg

Sea World
2md56av.jpg

23uxyeh.jpg

Last morning WDW
16lh37p.jpg

2dax7og.jpg

It was AMAZING! :love:Matt even came home bragging! Since then he has bragged to everyone he meets that vaguelly mentions a trip to Disney. His greatest love? The Disney dining plan!!! :lmao:LOL! That and Eeyore, but don't tell him I told you!;)

Then, on May 11, 2006 at 7:43 AM, Levi Douglas Winkler greeted the world...
Waiting to be "put under the knife"!
2mesabl.jpg

Here he is!!! 7lbs. 15 oz, 21" long
124tz4w.jpg

Isabelle gets to see Levi for the first time!
2byxon.jpg

23kdpqs.jpg

Am I first????? I'm never first!!!!

You were 6 months pregnant in the pic with Cindy???? You look amazing!!!!

Yes, Kristine, lol! It looks like you are first!!! I am trying to resize pics, they are huge!!!

In September- October 2007 we took the most memorable WDW vacation of all! 10 marvelous days....The link to the full TR is in my siggie. Here are some highlights...

Levi LOVED MMCH!!! I let him watch it most of the day waiting to leave.
w7engx.jpg

First day, bus to Epcot!
2l97hi9.jpg

33xdnc6.jpg

igklf8.jpg

First day at MK
28a8ads.jpg

2qs9gxv.jpg

2evet0g.jpg

1tamar.jpg

Here is a link to video of Levi getting dizzy on the teacups!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc7z4E7Hoi8

AK
The first character Levi seemed to like... He didn't like "face" characters.
15yi05j.jpg

2jdgqpu.jpg

HDDMR
2461kqd.jpg

After...
eaiir9.jpg

Lovin to play...
107l83m.jpg

5x7g92.jpg

Hi Kristen!!! Glad you made it!

Welcome Sara!

I think I figured out how to change pic size as I am uploading, but the others....I think they may have to stay big.

iq97w6.jpg

dq6mhu.jpg

dnyq6h.jpg

30w0e8n.jpg

2079a9l.jpg

2czxcog.jpg

142fzmo.jpg

2d1v2ph.jpg

Chef Mickey's
ven8s7.jpg

Levi's idol...He wouldn't take his eyes off...
33kw2zm.jpg

29mvwgl.jpg

2dln23t.jpg

At the Beach
10ym1vr.jpg

2lstv9u.jpg

107kjug.jpg

9rjg51.jpg

These are the last photos I have of Levi before he died. This is the day we came home.
auglug.jpg

3450cud.jpg

Watching MMCH
x4q1rc.jpg

Only a short week after breakfast with Mickey, we were struck by a truck running a red light. Isabelle, was treated at the first hospital and released, with the images of our accident to haunt her always. Levi didn't make it... Matt and I almost died, as well. We were bounced in and out of 4 hospitals. We didn't find out about Levi until he had been declared braindead for over 24 hrs. It was 10 days after the accident before we got to bury him.

Since then, we have gone back with Isabelle and relived our memories of Levi. I always feel a bit closer to him there.:cloud9:

2008- Thanks again to the DISboutiquers and the BIG GIVE!:lovestruc
5ewxeb.jpg

34ottv8.jpg

72c900.jpg

if6e78.jpg

t0hudj.jpg

2mcc7lf.jpg

30ngcc6.jpg

157ejiw.jpg

2dlvwpy.jpg

21aagsm.jpg

eil3p.jpg

v2rbb6.jpg

Shhhh!!! I am not supposed to post this! It was a special request from a friend!!! But it needs to be shared! LMAO! :rotfl::lmao:
2s60mpv.jpg

I think I have given enough background...LOL! I am going to try to move on with what I am planning!

Last summer, I got a copy of the Disney Cruise line DVD. Isabelle and I eagerly put it in. WOW!:worship: Since then Isabelle has asked dozens of times to take one. We already had our trip last year planned, so I told her next time. Originally, I had planned to take advantage of the 'kids sail free' this winter. But last time I traveled pregnant it didn't end well, so I told her soon. For financial reasons, we put of a trip I was planning for November/Dec 2010. It was going to be too close. So here I am.

What is exciting is that we can plan a cruise on the new Dream! Sort of get our feet wet, with a 4 night trip.pirate::boat::sail:

The cruise I am looking at is 4 night Bahamian on June 3. Who is with me??? Likely, we will stay in an inside cabin, to save $, but I haven't totally decided.

Now wait a minute, you say! What about WDW?

Not forgotten!

I am planning 6 nights in WDW before the cruise!

So here is what I am planning....

6 Nights at Beach Club Villa. (plan to rent points, unless we buy into DVC before then)
Tickets w/ Park Hopper (first time we've ever felt the need to have PH)
DDP- MAYBE Deluxe! Matt loves the food!

Why BCV? Well, last year we FINALLY made it to Beaches and Cream. I have wanted to go FOREVER! That is why I made Isabelle the Ice Cream dress in 07. Matt and Isabelle absolutely fell in LOVE with Stromalong Bay! I, probably, would prefer BLT, but I told Isabelle next time we went and it was warm we would stay there.

Here are the dates-
WDW May 28- June 3
DCL June 3- 7.

May 31---Matt's Birthday!!!
June 1---Will be Gabriel's 1st Birthday!!!

The one thing that is up in the air right now is if we will plan our Vow Renewal for this trip...

Ok, I have a question... It has been a while since I had a baby. How much food are they eating around a year? I know it varies, but I can't remember! I am wondering how much baby food I am going to need. The cruise leg is what really worries me...

Right now my biggest planning dilemma seems to be Memorial Weekend. I want to celebrate Matt and Gabriel's Bdays on this vacay. Unfortunately they fall on May 31 and looks like June 1 (scheduled c-section). I am pretty sure I prefer them to be celebrated at WDW. But I know the earlier in May the better the crowd. The heat is a whole different issue... :(.

The cruises I am looking at are; 4 night May 22 (arrive in WDW May 26, which would be all of Memorial Weekend) or June 3 (in WDW before cruise) and 3 night on May 26 (in WDW May 29.
There is a 5 night cruise on May 29. I LOVE the idea of a longer cruise. What I don't care for is the cabin choices, b/c it makes it so much more expensive. And I worry that celebrating bdays on the ship may not be as fun. I could be wrong...

And speaking of heat...How big of an issue is it going to be? Matt doesn't like heat and crowds, so I am ALSO starting to wonder if a trip to WDW in October might be better. Then take the 5 night in May. ??????

I wanted to share the latst ultrasound pic of Gabriel. This is from a couple of weeks ago.
2j4ergm.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter