The Winkler's will return in 2011! LOTS of pics pg1

We had a good 4th! How about you?

Here is Isabelle, Gabriel, and myself. I appliqued Isabelle's shirt and made Gabriel's hat!

SANY3935.jpg

SANY3936.jpg

SANY3937.jpg

There is a good chance that Matt may get back his job (the real one, not his tree business) by the end of the year!!! That would be WONDERFUL!!!! It would make this trip even easier! And maybe a day or 2 longer! AND...Matt said we may get DVC with part of his back pay if he gets it!

Oh Alicia I do hope Matt gets his job back!:goodvibes I will keep your family in my prayers! DVC would be awesome for you guys!:cool1:

ETA: Isabelle is really getting tall!

Thank you, Tasha. I hope it all goes that way, otherwise we may have to push it back again :(. I envy you 2 weeks in a little over a month!!!! How is it planning a GG? We may have one of those next fall! I started planning.

Hey Alicia!

Planning for a GG is kind of stressful because it's hard to try and please everybody. I finally just said this is plan I would love it if you guys join us but if not that's ok too! My friend's family will only be there for part of the trip so I think it will all turn out good.:thumbsup2

Ok, so it looks like we are gong to try REALLY hard to swing a trip this year. Matt keeps talking about it. I was going to be ok with waiting until March. But Matt is concerned that should he get his job back around the beginning of the year, as we pray for, that he won't be able to take a vacation over spring break. He doesn't have enough senority to get off then :( . So, we are looking at checking in to Pop late Nov. 30 and out Dec.5. This way Isabelle only misses 3 days of school. What sucks is that it is isn't much more to stay a week, but time and money kinda run the roost here. We haven't booked yet, hoping to this coming week.

Matt is a bit worried that 6 mo might be too young, but I think it will be fine. Afterall, he thought the same thing about 16 mo when we first took Levi. It will be cool and not too busy, which is in our favor.

I made some ADRs, a lot I wanted was not available. That's OK though!

There is a good chance that Matt may get back his job (the real one, not his tree business) by the end of the year!!! That would be WONDERFUL!!!! It would make this trip even easier! And maybe a day or 2 longer! AND...Matt said we may get DVC with part of his back pay if he gets it!

I am praying that Matt gets his job back very soon. I am hoping he gets his back pay as well and that DVC will be in your future :goodvibes.

There are many of us that will be at Pop in early December. We love being in WDW when the Christmas decorations are up. I hope you get to come this year and surprise Isabelle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter