The "What's on your mind?" Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 4 quarters and 2 semesters... makes sense xD

Our classes are 1 hour and 30 minutes each :/ plus lunch and morning bell.

Our classes are about 70-75 minutes long. The only thing I don like about it is you have completely different classes each trimester. Ex: you have Spanish 1st tri, but won't have it again until last trimester. So, basically I forget everything.

I hate having Spanish 1. Spanish is hard for me. Good thing I won't be taking it again. My school says that you take 3 years of languages to go to college.

Spanish isn't exactly my favorite suject. I am only halfway through it. We only have to have two years of foreign language, though

tirup-swivel-armchair-black__80235_PE204486_S4.jpg

I really like this chair, and it was comfortable. Too bad it's over £300! The bed I want is over half the price of that...

Spanish is the only language offered at my school. I wish I had more options.

yikes,I have a huge headache and I'm tired.

I'm always tired on Thursday.

Tired Thursdays...

i have spanish, latin, or french to chose from.
I hate all 3.
I don't want to know latin, it's a dead language.
I don't like the French language.
And I don't like the Spanish language.

But Spanish is the easiest of the three and probably the most useful.

The only reason I want to learn Spanish is to be able to understand all those people at WDW!

I wonder if I could get a triangle pattern similar to Spaceship Earth as wallpaper for my room... That would be pretty amazing.

Hmm, the triangle connections are like stars joint together, and every angle has a line towards the middle, if that makes sense. It does to me...

there was a better title a few pages back, I'll change it when I get time, probably in Saturday sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter