The "What's on your mind?" Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickeyisBeast

DIS Veteran
Y'all know on Facebook, where you post your status, it asks you "What's on your mind?" Well, I thought I could turn that into a thread.

Just say what's on your mind [what you're feeling, what you're up to, what you're planning on doing, anything!] just like you would do on Facebook!

:-)

Just like Facebook!

I never got why some boys wear shorts year round...

just as we get the Narnia RT series going, it gets closed down.

and yes, it was going in order of the books.

Order in which they were written, released, or story-order?

The Rocky Horror episode of Glee was on. We had subtitles on, and I found out that Mercedes doesn't sing "Sensational, Transylvania", but "Sin-sational, Transylvania" during Sweet Transvestite. That's better than the former, but not as good as the original "Transexual, Transylvania".

just as we get the Narnia RT series going, it gets closed down.

and yes, it was going in order of the books.

It's not our fault. It's all those crazy people's faults,they went out of control. I didn't even pay attention to what they were doing.

How come we can't just make a new one? Or maybe they'll come back?

http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm

That says bringing back a closed thread results in getting infractions, which means we should all have gotten infractions by now for restarting the Random Thread whenever it was closed due to reaching too many pages. But you know, whatever...

I don't know if all random threads were banned or just that one. Here's what happened:
A lot of people left and all those other people were there and they started picking on me and they were talking about some kinda inappropriate stuff. After a while I got of and went to bed. I went on this morning before school and BAM. The thread was closed and someone was perma-banned.

New rule in my house... we can't use TVs, Computers, iPods from 6:30 until 8:00 On Monday-Thursday nights. My parents think we're becoming to crazy about electronics...

worst part is, I CAN'T EVEN USE MY CELL PHONE FOR THAT TIME PERIOD.

:/ texting is my second life.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm

That says bringing back a closed thread results in getting infractions, which means we should all have gotten infractions by now for restarting the Random Thread whenever it was closed due to reaching too many pages. But you know, whatever...

Just because of starting a new closed thread? Really? I've been on forums where we have closed a thread and starting a new one,it kind of makes no sense,but those are the rules I guess.

Yeah, last night reminded me why I would kinda stop posting after 9:30.

I think they spent too much time on Tumblr and forgot that you can't say the same stuff here as you can there.

Let's quit talking about the RT, or move it to PM... I don't think the Mods really like it if we talk about things that have been closed, banned, or whatever.

This thread, unfortunatly, is not taking the place of the random thread... it's bringing facebook like elements to the DIS :goodvibes

We really do need a place for all the Teens to chat about anything on here. Oh well.

My mom may bring me back food tonight. Yay!

True. We need to make a chat or something where we can talk what whatever we want to talk about.

What's on my mind: The Little Mermaid<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter