The "What's on your mind?" Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Physical Theraphy yuck :( Hoping for a snow day tommorrow!! And it's snowing right now!! But not sticking come on snow stick and then make a deep freeze!

hopen-bed-frame-with-slatted-bed-base-brown__82135_PE208146_S4.jpg

This is the bed I'm hopefully going to get tomorrow.

brimnes-bed-frame-w-storageslatted-bedbase-white__0107518_PE262152_S4.JPG

I was interested in this bed, along with this headboard, but when I got home and checked the website, I found out it's only in white (cream? Whatever) and I want a black bed. Too bad, because I really need the storage!

brimnes-headboard-with-storage-compartment-white__0107521_PE257203_S4.JPG

Tomorrow's Friday! :woohoo:

During my lunch in he cafeteria, people throw food all the time without being punished! Let's see what has been thrown: an entire sandwich, a corn dog, peas, ketchup, and ABC gum. Gross!

During my lunch in he cafeteria, people throw food all the time without being punished! Let's see what has been thrown: an entire sandwich, a corn dog, peas, ketchup, and ABC gum. Gross!

Wow, this week went by pretty fast.

ABC Gum? What kind of Gum is that?

Friday is always crazy in my Study Hall cause it's 9th Period and everyone wants to get out xD I've even seen people seek out with their bookbags and left early.

Friday is always crazy in my Study Hall cause it's 9th Period and everyone wants to get out xD I've even seen people seek out with their bookbags and left early.

Already Been Chewed? At least that was the name of a joke ABC gum on an episode of MAD...

ABC gum=Already Been Chewed gum.
Wow! I can't believe you have nine periods. I only have five periods in a day b

I dread straightening my hair in the morning. I should be used to it, because I've been doing it for a while. I hate how ur hair smells burnt after you get done.

I only have 4 periods a day :p

and I don't think you would count it as a block scheduel. We have 4 classes 1 semester and 4 different classes 2nd semester. It's not like a block scheduel where you have certain classes on certain days and other classes on other days.

Lemme guess,block scheduling?

The school board is thinking in 2012 that our school should have block scheduling.

I guess. We are on a trimester schedule, so instead of having a two semesters a year, we have three trimesters. I have mixed emotions about it. The length of classes is the worst, though.

I have an appointment with the ortho surgeon next thursday :/
I'm afraid of what he's going to say. I'm not sure I really want my wisdom teeth out... even if they do cause me a bunch of pain.

I guess. We are on a trimester schedule, so instead of having a two semesters a year, we have three trimesters. I have mixed emotions about it. The length of classes is the worst, though.

We have 4 quarters and 2 semesters... makes sense xD

Our classes are 1 hour and 30 minutes each :/ plus lunch and morning bell.

I need some of that anti-hair burning stuff. Because... my hair is getting pretty bad.

Mine too. I need some of that stuff pretty quick. My hair is starightened every day. I hate doing it, but I would regret it if I didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter