The What's On Your Mind Thread and the Countdown to Opening Day

I'm watching Aladdin. Guess who voices Abu, without looking it up!

This video had a trailer for Lion King. Coming soon to cinema. They also had the Disney "World" Land Paris advert. The one where pretty much every scene is from Magic Kingdom (and a few hotels), but it was for Disneyland Paris.

Reminds me, when did Eurodisney change its name to Disneyland Paris? Because this movie must be before 1994...

Alright, now for a well-deserved weekend. I must make the other part of my update. I think I may have to put this one in like 4 parts, so much happened.

You know his name
Not his story

Hear his whole story than I want to know your opinions about him as a person, not his music.

BOSTON WINNING 6-3 YEEEEEEEEEEEEA MAAAAN, AWWWWW YEAAAAAA.

Gauekdhaindhehs MY BESTFRIEND JUST ARRIVED BACK IN ENGLAND I JUST I CAN'T EVEN I SGJAHSGSKAKDHAKJS
SDfsgshkaj asdfghjkl

How is everyone?

My day was pretty good. My friend drew me another picture :D

We're rotating pictures every day. I have this whole weekend to think of a picture idea.

*bangs head on desk*

WDWMagic says the Tiki Room is now opening in August! D:>

I don't think my parents want to go to Disney in August ):

i think someone just f'in broke a rule.

i'm out y'all. i can't even go on tumblr without seeing this crap all over the place.

and by the way, it's like the THIRD inning. want to chill? yankees were winning until about ten minutes ago.

Anyone read Kingdom Keepers 4 yet? I can't be bothered to wait for Amazon to send the book to find out what happens really. Well, what the plot is anyway. Nothing majorly spoilerific please.

cas697634SMALL.jpg

Is it bad that I'm disappointed at the concept art for Shanghai Disneyland's castle? It looks too much like Cinderella Castle to me... I was hoping for something completely different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter