• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The What's On Your Mind Thread and the Countdown to Opening Day

Winnie the Pooh comes out next month :teeth: Oh sorry, I mean, it's coming out next month in the UK. Yeah, it's out July 15th in the USA... Woooooo, Winnie the Pooh!

I just realised, it's a little over 2 weeks until it comes out! I want to see it the day it comes out, but I expect it'll be on a Wednesday when it's 2 for 1 on tickets.

I made some faux poutine. It's faux because I used grated cheese instead of cheese curds...

I need to write about acid rain. Boring! I don't want to -_-

What person names their kid Kick, fully knowing their last name is Buttowski?

So, my bus never came for me, once again! On the day I had a field trip to the Zoo. My aunt called the bus company and they said they were there and they even knocked for me, which is a complete lie, because she was in the living room the whole time and she was looking out the window and the bus was never there.

web-slim-21.jpg

Those can't be real... And yet they are o_O

Apparently, the Tangled Blu-Ray is a disappointment in terms of bonus features. That's a shame, because I like bonus features. Maybe they'll release a better one for the 10th anniversary or something.

Phineas & Fools Day? Well, it's nice for Disney XD to use Phineas' name for once. Ferbtober, Ferbuary, etc...

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem. All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them going again. I trust you are not in too much distress.

so i came in from school and i slept from 5ish-7 and i'm still extremely tired.

So... Should I go make a video showing my room now, or wait until I get other stuff for it (like wardrobe, desk, wallpaper, etc.)..?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter