The we loooooove Bonnet Creek thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank-you! It was either a late Monday night flight (9:40pm) or a 7am Tuesday morning flight. We decided to go with the late night option so there was no huge middle of the night rush to get to the airport and we will still have the full day on Monday to tour.

Doesn't necessarily have to be highly themed, just something different than Applebee's, Red Robin, etc. We'll be visiting both Disney and Universal, we have reservation for the Pirates and Pals Fireworks cruise on the night of her birthday, so nothing too time consuming.

Her favorite places to eat are Red Lobster, simply because of the lobster tank, and Mexican food.

I like to go to Tripadvisor for the Kissimmee or Orlando area & search for restaurants. I've found really good places doing this!

El Tenampa in Kissimme is off 192 & very good, authentic Mexican food at a good price.

Does anyone have experience getting groceries delivered from Garden grocer to WBC? Is it better to be present when they deliver?

I am not going until may, but Garden grocer is offering a 10% discount if you place your order 60 days or more in advance?

thanks

Checking out today. Few things I've noticed. Are you rude, a jerk or just think you're better than everyone else if you: take the luggage cart up to your room and just leave it out in the hall instead of taking the time (the elevators are VERY fast) to return it so others have it to use; if you use more than one inner tube in the lazy river (read the rules signs at the pool); take drinks to the pool (in the pool and along side of the Spa.... again, read the rules signs!). If you're guilty of any of these, please let all of us who do try to be considerate of others what you are; rude, a jerk or think you're better than us.

We are owners of BC, bought on Ebay several years ago and have been yearly users. This stay we were in Tower 5 (yes it's open, opened last week). They offered us $150 for a 1 hour (yea right) "owner update", we refused, just told them we had reservations each day and that was it.

For those that wonder, a taxi to MK from BC was $24 (plus tip) ONE way.

Please be thoughtful of others, not only here, on vacation anywhere but in all you do. You may think you're special... your not.

Woohoo! I finally booked my unit after price shopping for a few weeks. We are going Thursday 1/29 - Monday 2/2. This is a "split stay" in the WBC reservation system so it was pricing out to be pretty spendy even though it's just 4 nights. Vacation Strategies quoted me over $700--LOL yeah right, do they think I'm dumb???

Ken Price quoted me $550, a random ebay guy quoted me $500, and finally a timeshare broker I found on eBay with excellent feedback quoted me $450. I was hoping for a screamin' deal on eBay for maybe $300 or less, but with the split stay, that just wasn't happening. I'm happy with $450 for a 2 bedroom deluxe.

Checking out today. Few things I've noticed. Are you rude, a jerk or just think you're better than everyone else if you: take the luggage cart up to your room and just leave it out in the hall instead of taking the time (the elevators are VERY fast) to return it so others have it to use; if you use more than one inner tube in the lazy river (read the rules signs at the pool); take drinks to the pool (in the pool and along side of the Spa.... again, read the rules signs!). If you're guilty of any of these, please let all of us who do try to be considerate of others what you are; rude, a jerk or think you're better than us.

We are owners of BC, bought on Ebay several years ago and have been yearly users. This stay we were in Tower 5 (yes it's open, opened last week). They offered us $150 for a 1 hour (yea right) "owner update", we refused, just told them we had reservations each day and that was it.

For those that wonder, a taxi to MK from BC was $24 (plus tip) ONE way.

Please be thoughtful of others, not only here, on vacation anywhere but in all you do. You may think you're special... your not.

You sound like you have a case of the GRUMPS. None of these sound like major offenses to me.

I ended up booking a 2 bdrm deluxe May 2-11 2015. 9 nights for $1080 using Ken Price. I got a slightly lower quote from Vacation Strategies but also had some issues with communication with them. Denise and Ken have been just so great and easy to work with I went with them. We have never stayed at Bonnet Creek before and are really excited. The countdown is on :woohoo:

Hello there. Been a member of this site for a bit but completely forgot about it for a while. We are visiting Bonnet Creek in April and got a good price thru 5 Star Resort Vacations. Does anyone have any experience with this timeshare rental agency? I searched everything I can and haven't found anything terrible but forums like this are always a great wealth of information. I do know that I am not required to sit through any type of timeshare presentation. I have that in writing, thankfully. Thanks in advance.

Sorry...and to avoid looking to 270 pages, is there any type of map that shows building numbers and rooms what view they have? I see people talking about even and odd numbered rooms and which one has fireworks views, etc. Thank you!

Sorry...and to avoid looking to 270 pages, is there any type of map that shows building numbers and rooms what view they have? I see people talking about even and odd numbered rooms and which one has fireworks views, etc. Thank you!

Buildings/Towers

Building 1 (Torre de la Tierra) has 7 floors. Even numbered units face the lake.

Building 2 (Torre del Vinto) has 9 floors. Even numbered units face the lake

Building 3 (Torre del Mar) has 9 floors. Even numbered units face the lake.

Building 4 (Torre del Cielo) has 15 floors. Odd numbered units face the lake.

Building 5 (Torre de la Luna) has 15 floors (?). Odd numbered units face the
lake.

Building 6 (Torre del Sol) has 19 floors. Odd numbered units face the lake

Hi guys, i am new to this but trying to plan for next Thanksgiving. I got an amazing quote from vacation strategy. Have any of you dealt with them? and are they on the up and up?
The calender has not opened up for that far yet so I paid 100.00 deposit to be on waiting list.
Any feedback will be much appreciated!!

We are 31 days out from our trip, we booked with Vacation Strategy. I paid a deposit and have heard nothing else from them.
What should I expect? Do I need to call them, schedule payment, how does this all work? This is our first time staying there and am getting a bit nervous.
THANKS!
did all go well with vacation strategy? a bit nevous as well!!

Buildings/Towers

Building 1 (Torre de la Tierra) has 7 floors. Even numbered units face the lake.

Building 2 (Torre del Vinto) has 9 floors. Even numbered units face the lake

Building 3 (Torre del Mar) has 9 floors. Even numbered units face the lake.

Building 4 (Torre del Cielo) has 15 floors. Odd numbered units face the lake.

Building 5 (Torre de la Luna) has 15 floors (?). Odd numbered units face the
lake.

Building 6 (Torre del Sol) has 19 floors. Odd numbered units face the lake

Thank you so much! Exactly what I was looking for!

Hi guys, i am new to this but trying to plan for next Thanksgiving. I got an amazing quote from vacation strategy. Have any of you dealt with them? and are they on the up and up?
The calender has not opened up for that far yet so I paid 100.00 deposit to be on waiting list.
Any feedback will be much appreciated!!

VS is totally legit. You can also contact Ken Price at Vacation Upgrades....also totally legit. Personally, I will always pay a little more to go with Ken. He and his wife are top notch to do business with.

We have booked twice with Vacation Strategy and never had any problems. I don't think we had final confirmation until about 10-14 days prior to our arrival date. But I always called about 30 days out just to inquire that they still showed me in their system.

We have used VS twice in the past with no issues and are booked through them for next April. The first time we too were a bit nervous as it was under 30 days when we received our final payment notice and had no confirmation, but showed up at the desk with photo ID and every thing was perfect :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter