• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Wazowski Report ! HalloweenTime TR Day 1 DONE & Day 2 Started !! Added 12/26!

Just had to say how much I have enjoyed reading all of this. Sounds like you guys really now how to have fun.

oh goodness! ! Thats terribly exciting!! Well I hope that some of the things I've done on my TRs will give you an idea on some things to do there, because there really is a million things to do there! I hope you have a blast!!

Thank you, im actually just about to read through all 44 pages popcorn:: of this for your old trippies cause your photos are fantastic and i love a TR with great pics :)

Oh geeez, those Johnny Depp pictures! MAN! I'm all hot and bothered now.

I missed that you bought a mini Scary Teddy like mine! WOOO!!!

Oh geeez, those Johnny Depp pictures! MAN! I'm all hot and bothered now.

I missed that you bought a mini Scary Teddy like mine! WOOO!!!

I know, when I saw that you bought one on your TR at DLR, I knew I had to get it. The last time I was there, the Scary Teddy wasn't around at ALL. I'm hoping though that this halloween season, they have the bigger one, because it looks more accurate than the small one :)

I know, when I saw that you bought one on your TR at DLR, I knew I had to get it. The last time I was there, the Scary Teddy wasn't around at ALL. I'm hoping though that this halloween season, they have the bigger one, because it looks more accurate than the small one :)

Ooo! I would love the bigger one. I also saw this cute Zero doll. And his fur was all fluffy and he kind of looked like he was supposed to be a baby. It was really cute, I should have bought it. I don't remember if they had it out just for Halloween/Christmas or all the time.

Ooo! I would love the bigger one. I also saw this cute Zero doll. And his fur was all fluffy and he kind of looked like he was supposed to be a baby. It was really cute, I should have bought it. I don't remember if they had it out just for Halloween/Christmas or all the time.

OOo! How cute is that !! That'd be so cool if they were selling that Zero when i'm going in October because the other one I saw was kind of small and I was a indifferent about it. I really hope that they have a lot of NBC stuff during the holiday season, and I don't see why not especially since Jack is going to be the 'Master of Scaremonies' for the fireworks. I'm thinking they'll have more stuff for people to buy (hopefully!!).

Did you guys know Zero is supposed to fly around the Castle during the fireworks in Halloween?

Just something I heard :woohoo:

Did you guys know Zero is supposed to fly around the Castle during the fireworks in Halloween?

Just something I heard :woohoo:

OMG !!! FOR REALZZZ ?!?!? Don't get me all excited cousin if this is a lie!

I got confused and I was all "What the?? Why is Jasmine asking AND answering her own question??" :confused3 :rotfl: Nevermind!

I heard that too!

I wonder what he'll look like? See through? He's a ghost!

I got confused and I was all "What the?? Why is Jasmine asking AND answering her own question??" :confused3 :rotfl: Nevermind!

I heard that too!

I wonder what he'll look like? See through? He's a ghost!

Hahaha!! thats too funny Courtney ! Sometimes I do talk to myself, but I don't think I'd publicly display it on the DIS :rotfl2:

That is something interesting to ponder! I hope that they make the tail end of his body wispy so that as he passes by, he will look more ghost like! That would be fantastic !!

October PTR:

I've realized that I haven't even discussed the big trip that is coming up! To get this new PTR started I have to start with the people coming on this trip. Of course my fiance Eric & I are going, along with his sister Yesenia, my cousin disneyL0VE a.k.a Kaycee and her boyfriend, my cousin Derrik & his wife, my dad, and my Uncle Richard.

The Cast:

Yesenia & I

DSC_0032.jpg

Derrik & Heather

Disneylandmay09048.jpg

Kaycee & Derrick
P6270090.jpg

Dad
family-58.jpg

Uncle Rich
l_d19a0856a2974c058b65615ea931e547.jpg

Eric
mydisney15.jpg

We're going to drive on thursday night October 8th from the bay area & check in at the Desert Inn & Suites. Originally we had a suite booked, but since we have less people & Kaycee and her boyfriend wanted a separate room, same with Uncle Richard, I booked a smaller room for my Dad, Eric, Yesenia, Derrik, Heather, and myself. MTOTP is going to be on Friday, so Kaycee & I are planning on going to the parks with everyone for a couple of hours then going back to get our makeup ready. We'll call Yesenia & Heather back later so that they can still hang out for a little bit longer until we have to do their makeup.

We're realllly excited about HMH, SM all halloweened out & the fireworks!

I'm kind of excited because I just bought the MTOTP for Yesenia & I and Heather bought hers too! All we have to do is have Kaycee buy hers and we're set because its only us girls going to MTOTP this year, screw the guys! HAHA :laughing: I got the eticket and I was excited to see that its mike wazowski giving the thumbs up :thumbsup2 :)

I'm still up in the air about my costume for this year and I REALLY have get that decided because I need to start making it. I'm having such a hard time deciding & seeing that I do makeup all the time, you'd think I'd already have made up my mind ages ago. NOPE. Nada! Boo.

I'm kind of excited because I just bought the MTOTP for Yesenia & I and Heather bought hers too! All we have to do is have Kaycee buy hers and we're set because its only us girls going to MTOTP this year, screw the guys! HAHA :laughing: I got the eticket and I was excited to see that its mike wazowski giving the thumbs up :thumbsup2 :)

I'm still up in the air about my costume for this year and I REALLY have get that decided because I need to start making it. I'm having such a hard time deciding & seeing that I do makeup all the time, you'd think I'd already have made up my mind ages ago. NOPE. Nada! Boo.

:banana::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter