The walking dead amc #2

For the love of God, Carol, take Henry to look at some flowers!!!

Such a frustrating episode. The character of Henry is so annoying. They never should have killed off Carl and have now failed miserably making Henry the new Carl. I'm just happy Jerry survived, I was so worried about him having so much air time tonight (because that usually means that character will die), I couldn't enjoy all the air time he got tonight lol. Was also nice to see Jesus again.

So I guess the Kingdom doesn't know Jesus is dead yet? I was on the edge of my seat the whole time they were at the movie theater. I thought for sure someone was going to die.

Enough with the friggin' time jumps! Ay yi yi.

And I STILL don't know which version of Lydia's traumatic childhood was the real one.

The show is all over the darn place, and frankly I'm just about done with it.

I liked last night's episode okay. It was good to see most everyone again. Henry is a dumb-donkey, though!! And I could've done without the Rosita/Gabe/Siddiq/Eugene love quadrangle... ick!

The beheading and the part where Beta skinned that walkers head off was super gross!!

Being a whisperer looks like a lot of fun.... everyone looks so happy, i really fail to see how this group is staying together or attracting new recruits

Last two episodes have been weird. Half zombie show (the stuff with Whisperers), half soap opera or bad comedy (Rosita/Siddiq/Gabriel/Eugene nonsense, nonsense about getting the projector bulb). Almost feels like there are different writers for the different storylines. And some of them stink. ;)

I was actually in WDW this past week and finally saw the episode. It was okay. It was interesting to see how much of a hold Alpha has on the group. It looks like it's been a while since someone has challenged her, she even said it wasn't easy killing them because it has been so long. It does seem like a life most would not like to lead, but I guess they figure they are surviving so they put up with living like that. I don't understand how forcing Lydia to kill Henry would tell them whether she has feelings for him or not, I get the feeling she has never killed anyone before, certainly not in cold blood. so I would imagine she would be reluctant to kill anyone, not just Henry.

Also, what happened to the ladies of Oceanside? I know they've sort of been mentioned in passing...but what was their role in the dismantling of relations between ASZ, Hilltop, and The Kingdom?

Also, what happened to the ladies of Oceanside? I know they've sort of been mentioned in passing...but what was their role in the dismantling of relations between ASZ, Hilltop, and The Kingdom?

I'm not sure. I did hear they are going to explain the 6 year time jump in a couple of episodes, so maybe we'll get more answers then.

The actor who plays Beta was on TTD last night, seems like a really nice guy. I agree, why in the world didn't Daryl make sure the job was done. I get that the fall should have killed him, but even so you never know.

Wasn't too thrilled with the episode, felt like filler for the upcoming fair, which I assume there will be action in. I found it so strange you have these tough guys demanding toll money and then just give up for a chance to watch a movie??? Also, Connie is going through that pad of hers like water. You'd think she would use every little space on each sheet before she tore it up and threw it away lol.

The actor who plays Beta was on TTD last night, seems like a really nice guy. I agree, why in the world didn't Daryl make sure the job was done. I get that the fall should have killed him, but even so you never know.
I thought that myself, but I also wondered if Daryl even knew which one was Beta. And why not just let the horde go by?

Wasn't too thrilled with the episode, felt like filler for the upcoming fair, which I assume there will be action in. I found it so strange you have these tough guys demanding toll money and then just give up for a chance to watch a movie???
Yea, really quick turnaround.

Also, Connie is going through that pad of hers like water. You'd think she would use every little space on each sheet before she tore it up and threw it away lol.
+1

I thought that myself, but I also wondered if Daryl even knew which one was Beta. And why not just let the horde go by?

Yea, really quick turnaround.

+1

He should've had Lydia point him out or describe him at least. Some of the stuff they're doing now, just seems so dumb and pointless. There was no need to draw those walkers and whisperers to the building. Just kill him and be done with it! The other what, 4 whisperers, weren't going to do anything after Beta was dead. :confused3

ETA: And I know it would've been sad for Opie to die after only two episodes, but still.

He should've had Lydia point him out or describe him at least. Some of the stuff they're doing now, just seems so dumb and pointless. There was no need to draw those walkers and whisperers to the building. Just kill him and be done with it! The other what, 4 whisperers, weren't going to do anything after Beta was dead. :confused3

ETA: And I know it would've been sad for Opie to die after only two episodes, but still.
I thought the bolded too... but Lydia was hesitant to harm those from her camp (don't know if that expanded to include Beta), so maybe she wouldn't be willing?

Wasn't too thrilled with the episode, felt like filler for the upcoming fair, which I assume there will be action in. I found it so strange you have these tough guys demanding toll money and then just give up for a chance to watch a movie??? Also, Connie is going through that pad of hers like water. You'd think she would use every little space on each sheet before she tore it up and threw it away lol.

Agree. It was kind of hokey. they were so rough and rebellious, then she mentioned a movie and they suddenly turned into puppets. Riding in at the exact right moment saving the day with Tara and her group. It was like a bad movie when Tara turned and gasped, "who ARE you guys?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter