The Teen Board Takes on Walt Disney World (Game)

I loved performing! Such a rush, not to mention my costar is so very easy on the eyes ;) I think I may go explore around the TOT. I have always wanted to go behind the scenes... I wonder if they'll let me...

Today was fun. I always love being Tinkerbell and taking pictures with the little kids, and signing autographs....*sigh* :)

oh no!!!! the tinkerbell flyer for the fireworks called in a cancled!!! i'm one of the smallest cast members in the MK, and disney is offering me a bonus to do it. sure!!!!

Teen Board Vacation Day 4

Everything should be working well, and everyone should be having a great time!
~Announcer

yellowlabforever: I think I'll go to MK, because it has extra magic hours tonight.

It was my first day on the job, and I did some last-minute reviewing of my script before I had to hurry down to the Magic Kingdom.

Day 5 of Teen Board Vacation

yellowlabforever: I'm going to go to Animal Kingdom today. I might also go to blizzard beach too, that would be fun.

To make it fun: Go on all the funnest rides 100+ times, Gorge on food, play party games.

I also belive you can schedule a birthday type thing at the park.

i think i'm going to grab a bite at cosmic rays then take a ride on space mountain before i get ready for my shift!

Hotel- Grand Floridian
job- malificent (sp?) in fantasmic
I would want to go to the Halloween party at magic kingdom and have Hollywood studios to myself for a day

O, sorry I'm late! Are we still doing this? I like the idea.

If we are, I'd love to take up residence in the Disneyland Dream Suite. Because Disneyland needs some lovin' too :]

And I think I'll be a driver of the horse drawn cars on Main Street.

(omg sorry I'm so late!!! mind if I just jump right in?)

I think I'll walk down to the Poly's beach for a while then head over to MK for the day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter