The Teen Board Takes on Walt Disney World (Game)

Narrator: Once again...

Teen Board Vacation Day 3

Hope everyone is enjoying their vacation! And that everyone also managed to get to traditions. If they didn't, they can still go to traditions today. If you did, well, congratulations! And most importantly have fun!
~Announcer

Looks like i'm working in the Tea Caddy for the next week or so. That shop that sells tea, biscuits, teapots, and so on. Interesting.

I want to play!!! I am at Port Orleans French Quarter room 3207. I am the cashier at the emporium on main street!!

disneyworldluvr349: I am regretting my choice in hotels! The bus system to DHS this morning is just awful. I've seen five busses for both Epcot and MK, but none for DHS! I hope I am not late, I guess I will just have to get to South Depot earlier tomorrow.

May I join in?

I'd love to be the host of WDW's Top 7 Must-Sees, living at the Contemporary Resort. :)

(I'll find a room number later. Is that okay?)

wdwgirl4ever: Maybe today I should be Tinkerbell so I can be with Peter Pan and Wendy!!! I'm on my way now!

I want to play :)

Resort: Beach Club Villas
Job: Ariel face character in MK, parades, and Fantasmic!

Well, I guess i'd better get to MK. Its time for my shift as Ariel. I need to get into costume/make up and go find Prince Eric. :)

I don't have to work today. I'm going to explore Magic Kingdom instead. I don't have to leave the park at all. It's awesome staying in the Castle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter